Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

tyler eifort and fitz for arian foster

How is that even close to a bad offer?

Trying to figure out what side is the bad side.

^^^ foster is a top 5 rb when healthy. maybe even top 3. he's the type of guy that can win you a league when he gets back. eifert is a gamble at this point and fitz is just past his prime. foster is the better side easily

Trying to figure out what side is the bad side.

Its a good trade for 2007/2008 fitz

^^^ foster is a top 5 rb when healthy. maybe even top 3. he's the type of guy that can win you a league when he gets back. eifert is a gamble at this point and fitz is just past his prime. foster is the better side easily

What's a bigger gamble. Eifert or Foster staying healthy? That us what makes it not a bad trade.

What's a bigger gamble. Eifert or Foster staying healthy? That us what makes it not a bad trade.

Fitz wouldnt start on most teams so its essentially Eifert for Foster. Id take my chances on foster. Eifert hasnt done anything in the nfl anyways at least we know foster can get it done

If you'd honestly trade foster for Eifert then I wish you played in my league. That's insane

If you'd honestly trade foster for Eifert then I wish you played in my league. That's insane
Didn't say that. Just said that this isn't the worst trade. Both sides come with risks and unknowns.

Don't know how terrible this one is but I audibly gasped when I saw the text.

My Peyton Manning and Arian Foster for his Tom Brady and Chris Ivory.

A good friend of mine wanted Peyton pretty badly and we'd had preliminary talks in which he expressed interest in trading Brady/Ivory for Peyton and Sankey and/or T. West (not a "fair" deal necessarily, but he was into it over the weekend). He said he wanted to think about it. Then this morning, I wake up to him saying "What if we make it Peyton and Foster?".

The only reason I wanted Ivory was to fill a RB slot until Foster returned.

My wife said she'd double the amount of sex we have if I gave up fantasy football this year. DECLINE!

Is that because double of NOTHING is still NOTHING?

Don't know how terrible this one is but I audibly gasped when I saw the text.

My Peyton Manning and Arian Foster for his Tom Brady and Chris Ivory.

A good friend of mine wanted Peyton pretty badly and we'd had preliminary talks in which he expressed interest in trading Brady/Ivory for Peyton and Sankey and/or T. West (not a "fair" deal necessarily, but he was into it over the weekend). He said he wanted to think about it. Then this morning, I wake up to him saying "What if we make it Peyton and Foster?".

The only reason I wanted Ivory was to fill a RB slot until Foster returned.

It's not the worst trade out there, but I'm sure I would not do it either. I mean, Manning will most likely put up better numbers than Brady this year. Now Foster normally would be heads and shoulders above Foster, but with Foster missing at least the first 3-4 weeks and then with there being a possibility he re-injures himself again with this type of injury, there is some pause to consider Ivory. But it's a very brief pause before rejecting I agree.

Got this SWEET offer -

I send: Forsett & Gore

I get: Hilton

my response: "Sorry dude! I don't wanna get trade raped."

His response "Figured you'd wanna upgrade you're receivers. Also didn't realize you over drafted your back, I thought I was trading for your R4and5 picks"

LOL ?

This trade just went down in my league and I had to look at it for about 10 minutes just to see if I remembered how to read. We start 4 WR and 2 RB but regardless no vetoes in this league ugh!

Team A

Gets CJ Anderson

Team B

Gets D. Adams

Lol, lol, lol. Team B might use Adams now at WR4 and is now starting Hill and Morris/Miller at RB. I'm still really confused but just thought I would post on here for you guys to have a morning chuckle! Enjoy and Good Luck to all this season! It's finally here!

This trade just went down in my league and I had to look at it for about 10 minutes just to see if I remembered how to read. We start 4 WR and 2 RB but regardless no vetoes in this league ugh!

Team A

Gets CJ Anderson

Team B

Gets D. Adams

Lol, lol, lol. Team B might use Adams now at WR4 and is now starting Hill and Morris/Miller at RB. I'm still really confused but just thought I would post on here for you guys to have a morning chuckle! Enjoy and Good Luck to all this season! It's finally here!

Ridiculous. I'd be pretty damn upset!

Anderson OBVI. demands better value than that lmao.

I received a trade proposal of my Julio Jones and Ameer Abdullah for his Lamar Miller and James jones

Another league It was my AP and Devonta freeman for his Forte and Reggie Bush

First one is completely laughable and the second one I think is a little better but essentially AP for Forte.

I actually made a somewhat decent trade from the first offer and he sends me back that garbage.

Standard scoring 12 teamer.

Was offered Giovanni Bernard and Danny Amendola for my Arian Foster.

Was pretty speechless actually. I don't even own jeremy hill.

In 2 separate PPR leagues..

Was offered Crowell/M Floyd for Ameer (twice).

Was offered Vereen/Decker for my CJ Anderson/ Amari....even before CJ'S game yesterday.

Nah.

Proposed my Tyrod Taylor and Marvin Jones for Marcus Mariota in my 14 team .5 PPR league with 6 points per TD. I thought that was respectable considering WR is a weakness for him (his 3rd and 4th best WRs are Moncrief and Charles Johnson) and he already has Luck, so Mariota won't serve him much use on the bench. That got declined with no comment included and he countered it with me giving up Tyrod Taylor and AJ Green and him giving up Moncrief and Mariota.

I'm kinda confused on whether he thought my offer was so bad, that he had to counter a bad offer in return (I would probably accept that deal if I were him though), or if he is actually convinced Mariota is a stud that will put up 32+ points per game and will be a top 5 QB ROS.

Proposed my Tyrod Taylor and Marvin Jones for Marcus Mariota in my 14 team .5 PPR league with 6 points per TD. I thought that was respectable considering WR is a weakness for him (his 3rd and 4th best WRs are Moncrief and Charles Johnson) and he already has Luck, so Mariota won't serve him much use on the bench. That got declined with no comment included and he countered it with me giving up Tyrod Taylor and AJ Green and him giving up Moncrief and Mariota.

I'm kinda confused on whether he thought my offer was so bad, that he had to counter a bad offer in return (I would probably accept that deal if I were him though), or if he is actually convinced Mariota is a stud that will put up 32+ points per game and will be a top 5 QB ROS.

Depending on the number of teams, i dont think marvin jones needs to be rostered. Objectively looking at this it seems as if its just Tyrod Taylor for Marcus Mariota and Mariota had nearly a perfect game. I wouldnt have accepted either.

Depending on the number of teams, i dont think marvin jones needs to be rostered. Objectively looking at this it seems as if its just Tyrod Taylor for Marcus Mariota and Mariota had nearly a perfect game. I wouldnt have accepted either.

That's a fair evaluation. I guess I'm a bit higher on Marvin then most. Still, I don't think it was unfair enough to counter it with A.J. Green + Tyrod for Mariota and Moncrief.