Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

Jeremy hill for gronk?

I love both those guys! They're ADPs were quite close and both were beasts in Week 1. I'm not even sure who you're suggesting has more value.

Proposed my Tyrod Taylor and Marvin Jones for Marcus Mariota in my 14 team .5 PPR league with 6 points per TD. I thought that was respectable considering WR is a weakness for him (his 3rd and 4th best WRs are Moncrief and Charles Johnson) and he already has Luck, so Mariota won't serve him much use on the bench. That got declined with no comment included and he countered it with me giving up Tyrod Taylor and AJ Green and him giving up Moncrief and Mariota.

I'm kinda confused on whether he thought my offer was so bad, that he had to counter a bad offer in return (I would probably accept that deal if I were him though), or if he is actually convinced Mariota is a stud that will put up 32+ points per game and will be a top 5 QB ROS.

Depending on the number of teams, i dont think marvin jones needs to be rostered. Objectively looking at this it seems as if its just Tyrod Taylor for Marcus Mariota and Mariota had nearly a perfect game. I wouldnt have accepted either.

That's a fair evaluation. I guess I'm a bit higher on Marvin then most. Still, I don't think it was unfair enough to counter it with A.J. Green + Tyrod for Mariota and Moncrief.

I agree, that counter was ludacris.

my mike Evans and stevie smith

his Amari cooper and golden tate

it's not horrible but I already have calving johnson. why would I take a loosing trade with the wr2 to my 1?

Some guy has Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed, Ladarius Green

MY TE's are awful but he offered

Ladarius Green for my Emmanuel Sanders (who would be his best WR if the trade went through)

Just woke up to this. I specifically said no low ball offers when I put AP on the block

I give- AP, Charles Johnson

I get- Gore, Harvin

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up Austin Sefarian-Jenkins because I have Greg Olsen and regardless of how I think GO is going to do this year, ASJ has a good week 6 matchup when GO is on Bye.

This immediatly must have told one league member I have 0 confidence in GO after a single game so he floated me the following trade....

My Greg Olsen, CJ Anderson

His Isiah Crowell, Kendall Wright

I've already got Jordan Matthews, Emmanuel Sanders, and Larry Fitzgerald as my WR1/2/Flex and I still have Pierre Garcon and James Jones for depth.

I use Football Guys Trade Dominator and it results in a 17.1% loss in strength of my team.

I can post in here daily for all the dumb proposals I get.

I dont understand why some people get angry at bad offers. I find them funny.

A guy in my league just traded away Jeremy Hill and Davante Adams for Mark Ingram and Terrance Williams.

This is one of those trades that looks bad bc of ADP, but in honesty could go either way.

I specifically said no low ball offers when I put AP on the block

I give- AP, Charles Johnson

I get- Gore, Harvin

Trading AP right now doesn't really make sense. If you want to flip him, why not wait til he pops off for at least one week.

I was offered ASJ and the KC defense for Odell........

Finally! This is exactly the kind of trade offer that this thread exists for.

16 team league. Asked guy what he wanted for Bradford since he had Rodgers. First offer he asked for Julio. Got another offer yesterday asking for Kelce.

16 team league. Asked guy what he wanted for Bradford since he had Rodgers. First offer he asked for Julio. Got another offer yesterday asking for Kelce.

That's more like it. Most of the trades mentioned so far shouldn't be anywhere near this thread :lol:.

2QB league, lost Romo. People looking to take advantage of me.

Got offered Winston and Doug Martin for Ameer and Alex Smith.

Yeah i want two TB scrubs on my team. GET OUT.

I don't follow. I mean, I'd kinda rather have Winston probably. And the RBs are kinda close IMO.

I don't follow. I mean, I'd kinda rather have Winston probably. And the RBs are kinda close IMO.
Right. I don't understand why this is that bad. Either side could end up being the winner by the end of the year.

People think if a trade isnt highly in their favor then its the most disrespectful lowball offer around lolololol. Lots of these offers being posted seem legit to me.

The ones that get me are when someone offers their whole bench for my RB1/WR1 and if I was dumb enough to accept I would have to drop half of my strategically constructed squad to roster all the crap players.

As a Romo (and Cutler) owner, was offered Bridgewater for DeAndre Hopkins.