Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

just got offered Russell Wilson for Forte and Amari Cooper!

It's a 12-team and I need to replace Big Ben for a few weeks. If I can't get Dalton with my #4 waiver (feels awful even writing that) I may counter.

Half of the trades in here aren't even bad. Seriously, people just tend to over value their own teams, and you basically have to be screwing yourself for them to make a trade with you. A lot of trades that are thought of as bad will look pretty good by the end of the season.

Trading is negotiation, apparently that's lost on most.

Half of the trades in here aren't even bad. Seriously, people just tend to over value their own teams, and you basically have to be screwing yourself for them to make a trade with you. A lot of trades that are thought of as bad will look pretty good by the end of the season.

Trading is negotiation, apparently that's lost on most.

Thats why this thread is great Shake, people have their own values on players and its cool to see what people think of different trades.

OK this one is already really bad but the fact that both my players just had monster games and his had bad games makes it worse.

I give: AJ Green & Greg Olsen

I get: Jordan Matthews & Matt Jones

quincy enunwa For Andre Johnson last week.

Granted Andre hasnt done anything this season but....gtfo.

I'd take the enunwa side all day. I got 5 on quincy.

Was offered Doug Martin/Lamar Miller for Lynch.. Then Chris Johnson for Lynch.. Now the offer is Arian Foster for Lynch, which actually makes sense.. All by same individual. Just picked up Karlos Williams on waiver so hoping to catch a break regardless of his status.

Here we go again. This just in from the commish!

I Give- E. Lacy

I Get- Dion Lewis, M. Bryant

This is the 4th ridiculous offer I have got from this commish. Pretty sure he is clueless. I countered with my garbage for his K. Allen maybe he will get the point.

How is this for trashy? Thought I was going to cry laughing when I saw it. He called me and said it was a legit offer. Hung up the phone.

I Give

Le'Veon Bell

He gives
Justin Forsett
Marcus Mariota
Allen Robinson

I GIVE

Gronk

I GET

D. Murray

I've been trying to work with the guy, but he still thinks Murray has 2nd round value and Gronk who I took at the end of the first (12th pick) has that same value. Despite the fact that Murray had two bad weeks, a hammy injury, and a timeshare that hasn't been worked out yet. Meanwhile, Gronk has been killing it.

We have to start a TE in this league.

edit: Also a PPR league.

In 12 team standard dynasty.

I give:

-C. Newton

-T. Kelce

-L. Fitzgerald

I get:

-S. Watkins

-2nd round pick in 2018 rookie draft

Egh.

A trade was accepted in my money league:

Team A Gives:

Larry Fitzgerald

Karlos Williams

Team B Gives

Marshawn Lynch

Devante Adams

Ameer Abdullah

Guy sends me sammy watkins and Doug Baldwin for Joseph Randle. I dont say anything to him and just decline it. Yea not the worst but my wrs are megatron, Fitzgerald, sanders, and devante adams. I send him megatron and randle for his julio jones, and he says "nice try". Less than a day later he drops both watkins and baldwin. SMH

Guy sends me sammy watkins and Doug Baldwin for Joseph Randle. I dont say anything to him and just decline it. Yea not the worst but my wrs are megatron, Fitzgerald, sanders, and devante adams. I send him megatron and randle for his julio jones, and he says "nice try". Less than a day later he drops both watkins and baldwin. SMH

I love the ones where they just drop the guys right after. I mean, fair play for trying to get something for them, but still.

people really can't let go draft value can they. a bunch of these offers are not that bad at all. when rbs like dion lewis and karlos williams are producing better fantasy numbers than the studs from last year the current value is a lot closer than the it was in the preseason. i can't blame anyone seeking to cash in on that value for by making a fair offer for a bigger, currently less productive name.

the draft is over fellas. time to adjust and negotiate. the window to abandon busts with lofty draft status gets smaller every week. a lot of these offers already look more favorable for the teams that rejected and then complained about them.

I don't even think AJ is worth rostering anymore.. Take anything you can get for him, better than dropping him

Egh.

A trade was accepted in my money league:

Team A Gives:

Larry Fitzgerald

Karlos Williams

Team B Gives

Marshawn Lynch

Devante Adams

Ameer Abdullah

Great job of selling high for team A

One guy keeps sending me "offers" for AJ Green. Most recent was Lamar Miller and Desean Jackson for AJ Green and Duke Johnson.