Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

I give Gurley, I get the Rams defense.

I don't know if I should be offended or not.

this is the worst one

I had to turn down a tough one today. It was really hard to say no to this beaut of a trade.

He gets: Rob Gronkowski, Brandon Marshall, and Andrew Luck

I get: Adrian Peterson, Drew Brees, and Brandon Cooks.

I'm still not sure if I did the right thing by not accepting. /s

Is this a bad offer?

I give: Ivory & Maclin

I Get: Gurley

I thought this was a fair offer but the way he made it sound was like I was asking for Bell

I offered a guy Jordan Matthews and Russell Wilson for AP and Todd Gurley, writing him a message to go along with it that I was just feeling out if he would be willing to trade one of the two if I added Blount or Stewart to that package. He outright accepted it, and messaged me afterward saying he's 1-5 and doesn't really care much any more. On the one hand I feel kind of bad benefiting from a trade that lopsided, but on the other, I now have Freeman, AP, and Gurley, and it's not a league for money or anything so...

Is this a bad offer?

I give: Ivory & Maclin

I Get: Gurley

I thought this was a fair offer but the way he made it sound was like I was asking for Bell

I wouldn't trade Ivory for Gurley straight up.

I give: Andy Dalton

I get: Colin Kaepernick

6 points per TD to top it off, AND Dalton can be kept as a 16th rounder in my league. I'm sure Kaepernick could too, but nobody wants to do that haha

just when i thought this guy's proposals couldn't get any worse i wake up this morning to this:

Give: Dez Bryant & Chris Ivory

Receive: CJ?K, Terrance Williams, & Arian Foster (out for ROS if you haven't heard)

wish their was an auto-ignore option for people you don't want to trade with... but stay tuned, i have a feeling the worst is yet to come.

My own trade offer is my worst. Trying to swindle someone. I figure no one responds or even counters my reasonable trades so why not make a terrible offer.

My Foster for His Lynch.

My own trade offer is my worst. Trying to swindle someone. I figure no one responds or even counters my reasonable trades so why not make a terrible offer.

My Foster for His Lynch.

Im in the same boat. Seems that none of my leagues trade. They wont even tickle the idea of a counter. The proposal just sits until I have to cancel it every Thursday/Sunday. Its not that Im sending bad trade proposals either.

My Foster for His Lynch.

Im in the same boat. Seems that none of my leagues trade. They wont even tickle the idea of a counter. The proposal just sits until I have to cancel it every Thursday/Sunday. Its not that Im sending bad trade proposals either.

This may all be CSB but I find it all relates to the thread topic...

I've never had any success in trading in leagues where I don't know the individuals personally. Like my league with my closest friends I'm always able to find trades. I have one guy who has been over at my house two Saturday nights during the football season and each time we've began talking football and ended up accepting a 3 am trade. You never know who's bullish on which players... Like I have a friend and I personally just know he's been a Ronnie Hillman supporter for years and is a packers homer with Lacy so knowing what I know about him, I knew that he would want to start them and would be looking to move Latavius or Forsett who he also owned. It helps to be very familiar with your league mates.

The 1-6 team in my 12 team PPR was trying to trade....

His: Gronk and Joseph Randle

for

My: Greg Olsen and Todd Gurley.

Nice try bro, wouldnt even give you Gurley for Gronk straight up. Pound rocks.

Guy in my league has Julio, AB and ARob (we start two WRs)

His starting QB is Flacco and starting RBs are Blount and Randle/L. Murray

I offered him Big Ben, L. Miller and M. Bryant for AB on Monday

Now I'm getting loads of crap for really low balling him from my league. I didn't think it was that bad :/

Guy in my league has Julio, AB and ARob (we start two WRs)

His starting QB is Flacco and starting RBs are Blount and Randle/L. Murray

I offered him Big Ben, L. Miller and M. Bryant for AB on Monday

Now I'm getting loads of crap for really low balling him from my league. I didn't think it was that bad :/

Wow, should have accepted that.

What are they expecting a return on AB should be? AP + Hopkins + Rodgers?

2- or 3- for one deals are always situational like that, and some people just don't get it.

i offered a guy Moncrief Barnidge and Lmurray for martin and he declined and asked for ivory instead of murray

I don't know if counter-offers should be in here :lol:. Sometimes (not in this case) it's just a guy throwing back a silly offer because he thought the first was silly too.

I don't know if counter-offers should be in here :lol:. Sometimes (not in this case) it's just a guy throwing back a silly offer because he thought the first was silly too.

Most of these trades are just people overvaluing their players anyways.

The 1-6 team in my 12 team PPR was trying to trade....

His: Gronk and Joseph Randle

for

My: Greg Olsen and Todd Gurley.

Nice try bro, wouldnt even give you Gurley for Gronk straight up. Pound rocks.

That's not a bad initial offer. At the very least, it's a good starting point. If you could get a player better than Randle, then it's a solid deal. Just because you don't want to trade a player, doesn't make it a horrible offer.

Ivory, Gates and Kelvin Benjamin for Todd Gurley in a keeper league.

Just got this beauty

I send AP, Charcandrick West, Allen Robinson

I get Calvin Johnson and TY Hilton