Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

Guy who just lost Lev bell offered me philip rivers for my lamar miller and crabtree. Haven't declined it yet, but there's no way I'm gonna accept it when I already have dalton and need my running backs.

Going back and reading all of these deals after these injuries is really fun. "His Allen Robinson and Demarco Murray for my Leveon Bell? So bad right!" "His Deangelo Williams for my Keenan Allen? What a joke!" I think people would jump on those offers now.

Going back and reading all of these deals after these injuries is really fun. "His Allen Robinson and Demarco Murray for my Leveon Bell? So bad right!" "His Deangelo Williams for my Keenan Allen? What a joke!" I think people would jump on those offers now.

Those are different. Bell and Allen were performing well but an unfortunate injury put them out for the season.

The funny ones are "His Devonta Freeman for my CJA? What a joke!"

About 9/10 of the posts in this thread don't even belong in this thread.

You guys really overvalue your players...

Guy who just lost Lev bell offered me philip rivers for my lamar miller and crabtree. Haven't declined it yet, but there's no way I'm gonna accept it when I already have dalton and need my running backs.

Rivers for Miller and Crabtree? And you have Dalton and are short on RBs?

I'd actually be a bit annoyed that he's wasting your time.

About 9/10 of the posts in this thread don't even belong in this thread.

You guys really overvalue your players...

Value is subjective

Around week 3-5 someone offered me denver defense for lacy. I laughed at the offer, now i wish i accepted it

In last place in my league and this dude took that as I dont pay attention to football and offered me

CJ Anderson for Gurley

VJax for Allen Robinson

In last place in my league and this dude took that as I dont pay attention to football and offered me

CJ Anderson for Gurley

VJax for Allen Robinson

Another one that just makes me angry :lol:. I hope you told him that you won't be fielding any more offers from him.

got this one this morning:

His Eli Manning and Danny Woodhead for my Todd Gurley

and i have Rivers and Dalton as my QBs ... my other RBs are Freeman, L Miller, and Lacy

Using your logic rejecting a trade in week 2 where I'm offered his Keenan Allen for my Atlanta defense makes me brilliant.

Someone in my league picked up McManus and Alex Smith off the wire and then sent me this gem of an offer: Rishard Matthews, A. Smith, McManus, and Eagles D for my Julio Jones. 4 buckets of crap doesnt buy a stud.

CJ Anderson for Gurley

VJax for Allen Robinson

Another one that just makes me angry :lol:. I hope you told him that you won't be fielding any more offers from him.

Offered him NYG defense in return for Brady, Calvin, and Gates. Pretty sure he got the message

CJ Anderson for Gurley

VJax for Allen Robinson

Offered him NYG defense in return for Brady, Calvin, and Gates. Pretty sure he got the message

The embarrassing thing here is that you had the NYG defence rostered.

Someone just offered me Lamar Miller and Jordan Matthews for Odell Beckham. I'm insulted.

I trade my d Thomas and c west

For his gore and barnridge.....

I have Julius Thomas, asj.....and Kelce

Wtf was I thinking...

I give- A Robinson, Newton, K Williams, B Cooks

I receive- A Ellington, K Wright, G Tate

This trade was offered to me week 2 or 3, and for some reason I accept. Someone pleade tell me... WTF IS WRONG WITH ME lol

A guy tried to get Dalton and one of either Cooper, Robinson or Moncrief for DeMarco Murray claiming that Dalton is just getting lucky.

Then in my other league, another guy wanted to trade me Carr for Edelman because I needed a QB after Ben went down.

Was just offered CJ Spiller and V. Jackson for my DMC. I have Julio, Dez, Maclin and M. Bryant already.

I want to punch this guy in the nuts.

Someone just offered me Lamar Miller and Jordan Matthews for Odell Beckham. I'm insulted.

Why? That's not a bad trade. Not saying I would accept, but this is not an insulting offer either.

Why? That's not a bad trade. Not saying I would accept, but this is not an insulting offer either.

Really.....I would rather have Matthews and miller

Trying to get rid of depth, offered what I thought was a very fair AJ Green+McCoy or Latavius for Davonte Freeman. Dude is starting Tavon Austin weekly.

He countered with Davonte Freeman for friggin Julio Jones AND AJ Green.

A lot of people will just only do a trade if it's massively in their favor.