Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

Trying to get rid of depth, offered what I thought was a very fair AJ Green+McCoy or Latavius for Davonte Freeman. Dude is starting Tavon Austin weekly.

He countered with Davonte Freeman for friggin Julio Jones AND AJ Green.

A lot of people will just only do a trade if it's massively in their favor.

I actually think your trade is a bit ****tier then his. McCoy and Murray are dealing with injures, and AJ has been a bust outside of two big games. Freeman has been the number one fantasy player this year.

I have a couple good TEs stashed so I've been trying to deal some of them for help at other positions. I offered a guy in my league whos weak at TE Jordan Reed and Gary Barnidge for TJ Yeldon. He declined and countered offering me Alfred Blue for Gronk.

Lacy owner just offered me James Jones and Antonio Andrews for Starks and AP... Thought it was Julio Jones on my phone... Couldn't believe it when I got to my laptop.

Someone just offered me Lamar Miller and Jordan Matthews for Odell Beckham. I'm insulted.

That's a pretty darn even deal. Just because you don't want to trade a player, doesn't make it a bad offer.

Someone just offered me Lamar Miller and Jordan Matthews for Odell Beckham. I'm insulted.

i mean he offered a RB1 and someone who was seen as a WR2 probably more of a WR3 now and some people think will rebound for a WR2. WR3 to me in standard, WR2 in PPR. Gets a ton of targets. Not really that unfair. Team situationally and depending on if I was a fan of Matthews, I'd take it. Matthews is still on pace for a near 100/1000 season... depending on my need for RB and if I thought I could counter offer more to the owner... I'd take it.

People complain about too many trades. Like the Gurley for Crowell and Witten one... that's understandable. A midrange TE and an unstartable RB for debatably the #1 player in fantasy and #1 RB, undebately like what... top 3 RB? That's absurd and no one should even reply to that offer. It's so far from an actual trade that it doesnt merit a response... but the other one is certainly close enough to investigate.

I was offered Eddie Lacy, Jeremy hill, and Martavias Bryant for my L. Fitzgerald, Charcandrick West, and Lamar Miller. No Thanks!

I offered James Starks and Derek Carr for Drew Brees to the Lacy owner. He rejected it right away and called it an awful trade. People tend to over value high round draft picks for people picked up on waivers despite stats or talent or anything.

You made a major mistake not doing that deal

You made a major mistake not doing that deal

I think the OP was being sarcastic.

But I could be way off, sarcasm is tough to read on the interweb.

Guy just offered me Lacy for my DWill. Not even worth counter offering lol

Week 5 someone gave me Freeman and Gio for Lacy. LOL. Too bad my season was already over in that league (started 0-6) this was in a yahoo pro league too.

i mean he offered a RB1 and someone who was seen as a WR2 probably more of a WR3 now and some people think will rebound for a WR2. WR3 to me in standard, WR2 in PPR. Gets a ton of targets. Not really that unfair. Team situationally and depending on if I was a fan of Matthews, I'd take it. Matthews is still on pace for a near 100/1000 season... depending on my need for RB and if I thought I could counter offer more to the owner... I'd take it.

People complain about too many trades. Like the Gurley for Crowell and Witten one... that's understandable. A midrange TE and an unstartable RB for debatably the #1 player in fantasy and #1 RB, undebately like what... top 3 RB? That's absurd and no one should even reply to that offer. It's so far from an actual trade that it doesnt merit a response... but the other one is certainly close enough to investigate.

the only possible way this could be construed as one of the worst trade proposals is if you already have Gurley, AP, and Freeman and zero WR depth. for 99% of fantasy owners this is a good trade.

LOL.

I offered Delanie Walker for Jordan Matthews - which I thought is fair - I have Gates and don't need 2 TEs

Got countered with Ivory or Latavius for Jordan Matthews - ROFLMAAAAAAAAAAAAO

REJECTED

LOL.

I offered Delanie Walker for Jordan Matthews - which I thought is fair - I have Gates and don't need 2 TEs

REJECTED

It's a counter. The guy obviously thought you were taking the piss - rightly or wrongly. Doesn't belong in this thread I'm afraid.

My friend gave me Brady (he was suspended at the time) for Joesph Randle!!!!! Best trade ever but I feel bad for him

LOL.

REJECTED

It's a counter. The guy obviously thought you were taking the piss - rightly or wrongly. Doesn't belong in this thread I'm afraid.

mah he was serious - he just messaged me asking if either one RB would work for Matthews - so it is a bad offer

i traded my drafted dev freeman (rnd 10 or 11 pick) for andre Johnson week 1. cost me my year pretty much. thought i was getting a good deal, as andre was supposed to be great w/ new qb. thanks FF and my luck! didn't want to admit to this.....maybe not worst trade prop......but def nightmare regret worst trade

Traded Freeman for T. Benjamin straight up in week 3. I proceed to package Watkins, Benjamin, and Rawls for Lacy in week 6.

One unfortunate trade after another yet I'm still in first with a 7-3 in a 12 teamer