Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

LOL.

I offered Delanie Walker for Jordan Matthews - which I thought is fair - I have Gates and don't need 2 TEs

Got countered with Ivory or Latavius for Jordan Matthews - ROFLMAAAAAAAAAAAAO

REJECTED

It's a counter. The guy obviously thought you were taking the piss - rightly or wrongly. Doesn't belong in this thread I'm afraid.

mah he was serious - he just messaged me asking if either one RB would work for Matthews - so it is a bad offer

now he wouldn't even get delanie for jordan matthews LOL

This is more of a V&R, but I'm so fed up with my work league and can't do anything about it. The commissioner, which is an executive in the company, made a trade on Thanksgiving. He gave up Mariota, J. Mathews and Aiken for Brees and Carolina. And while that may seem like a fair trade, it gave him a significant upgrade at QB while the rest of his team is stacked. The thing that pisses me off the most is that he made this trade with the LAST ******** place team! Trades don't even go through a voting process either. He just passed his own bull**** trade instantly! If this isn't collusion then I don't know what is. Now I'm in a must win game against this last place team that just acquired more weapons. I swear, if this wasn't a work league, I'd flip out!

This is more of a V&R, but I'm so fed up with my work league and can't do anything about it. The commissioner, which is an executive in the company, made a trade on Thanksgiving. He gave up Mariota, J. Mathews and Aiken for Brees and Carolina. And while that may seem like a fair trade, it gave him a significant upgrade at QB while the rest of his team is stacked. The thing that pisses me off the most is that he made this trade with the LAST ******** place team! Trades don't even go through a voting process either. He just passed his own bull**** trade instantly! If this isn't collusion then I don't know what is. Now I'm in a must win game against this last place team that just acquired more weapons. I swear, if this wasn't a work league, I'd flip out!

So one guy got an upgrade at QB and another guy got more weapons?

You're pretty much describing a perfectly reasonable trade.

I think you missed the point. Why is a guy in last place (2-10) making trades at this point? Only to help out a contending team upgrade at his weakest position. It's obvious collusion.

I think you missed the point. Why is a guy in last place (2-10) making trades at this point? Only to help out a contending team upgrade at his weakest position. It's obvious collusion.

Pride? Maybe he doesnt like you and wants to knock you out of the playoffs? Plenty of reasons.

I'd much rather have people active till the end than quitting on their teams.

Pride? Maybe he doesnt like you and wants to knock you out of the playoffs? Plenty of reasons.

I'd much rather have people active till the end than quitting on their teams.

Damn, maybe he does want to knock me out lol didn't think of that.

Someone just offered me Lamar Miller and Jordan Matthews for Odell Beckham. I'm insulted.

You made a major mistake not doing that deal

Still think so?

Someone just offered me Lamar Miller and Jordan Matthews for Odell Beckham. I'm insulted.

Still think so?

Yes.

Still think so?

Well, he'd have someone to play in the finals if he did it

4 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

In a Dynasty league:

Nb1DDlv.png

Is that from the RW experts league?

Is prez lowballin you?

Dynasty standard scoring

I posted that I was looking for WR and got these offers

Send: TY Hilton

Get: Brock Osweiler and my choice of Devin Smith, Stevie Johnson, or Marquise Wilson

Send: Matt Jones

Get: Torrey Smith

Send: Mike Evans and Frank Gore

Get: Donte Moncrief

A buddy of mine was offered the following trash. It's a salary cap dynasty league with contracts. 

Adrian Peterson $23000 1 year

for

Allen Robinson $13000 4 years

Zach Ertz $1000 4 years

5 hours ago, Experienced Rookie said:

A buddy of mine was offered the following trash. It's a salary cap dynasty league with contracts. 

Adrian Peterson $23000 1 year

for

Allen Robinson $13000 4 years

Zach Ertz $1000 4 years

Gross

Counter with something equally as bad

On August 27, 2014 at 8:40 PM, dsrich said:

Two QB league- guy sent Geno/Sammy Watkins for my Ryan.

Doesn't look so bad now..

On August 21, 2014 at 7:32 PM, Winznlosses said:

In a 2 QB league, he offered me:

Steven Jackson

Eli Manning

Eric Decker

For:

Carson Palmer

Markus Wheaton

Cordarrelle Patterson

Eli is a joke, Jackson is hurt and no way am I trading Patterson for Decker.

Amazing how perspective changes over 2 years...

21 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Amazing how perspective changes over 2 years...

Keep digging these out, they are always a good laugh

On September 25, 2014 at 11:25 AM, FantasyGuru24 said:

I got offered Cam, Turbin, and Gates for Foles, ellington, and julius ... I laughed hilariously for like 3 minutes before I carefully selected the decline button. The worst trade offer ever

this is gold

On September 30, 2014 at 0:31 PM, NyjersInParis said:

Miller for graham has been the worst one here

On October 1, 2015 at 2:18 PM, FFdisciple said:

How is this for trashy? Thought I was going to cry laughing when I saw it. He called me and said it was a legit offer. Hung up the phone.

I Give

Le'Veon Bell

He gives
Justin Forsett
Marcus Mariota
Allen Robinson

This thread is pure comedy. A reminder of the importance of LONG-TERM thinking in dynasty trades. 

On September 13, 2014 at 3:04 PM, jflow2013 said:

I found this trade to be foolish personally but you guys might think otherwise:

His: Jordy Nelson/Trent Richardson

My: Torrey Smith/Montee Ball/Zac Stacy

On 8/6/2016 at 8:34 AM, joshua18 said:

this is gold

On 9/25/2014 at 8:25 AM, FantasyGuru24 said:

I got offered Cam, Turbin, and Gates for Foles, ellington, and julius ... I laughed hilariously for like 3 minutes before I carefully selected the decline button. The worst trade offer ever

this is gold

•  Lmao hahaha .. Hey at that time it was a crappy trade lol