Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

In a 2 QB league, he offered me:

Steven Jackson

Eli Manning

Eric Decker

For:

Carson Palmer

Markus Wheaton

Cordarrelle Patterson

Eli is a joke, Jackson is hurt and no way am I trading Patterson for Decker.

That's a pretty fair trade. Certainly nowhere near the unreasonable scale

Steven Jackson

Eli Manning

Eric Decker

For:

Carson Palmer

Markus Wheaton

Cordarrelle Patterson

Wait! The guy who posted this owns the Palmer side? Wtf? Dude, that would have been a good trade IMO. I must be missing something.

Anyway, it's not terrible but the worst offer I've been offered this year is probably his RG3 for my Ball.

An owner wanted to get AP from me and I told him before he makes an offer to listen to these words: "If I'm trading AP, I'm only listening to offers that include a top WR and a solid RB". A day later I got this offer:

Adrian Peterson

for

Toby Gerhart and Deandre Hopkins

Normally I counter offers, but I didn't even bother.

We had this thread last year and with the trade offer I got it seem right to reopen it.

In my 12 team PPR dynasty I was just offered....

My: Alshon/Ladarius Green

for

His: Roddy White/E. Sanders.

No thanks.

I would of taken that trade hands down haha...

Steven Jackson

Eli Manning

Eric Decker

For:

Carson Palmer

Markus Wheaton

Cordarrelle Patterson

I would have declined this trade but it's not a horrible trade though either. Palmer and Eli are pretty much equal. I'd rather have neither. Wheaton and Patterson both have good upside, but Decker is proven. Problem is Jackson is probably done.

Steven Jackson

Eli Manning

Eric Decker

For:

Carson Palmer

Markus Wheaton

Cordarrelle Patterson

Wait! The guy who posted this owns the Palmer side? Wtf? Dude, that would have been a good trade IMO. I must be missing something.

Anyway, it's not terrible but the worst offer I've been offered this year is probably his RG3 for my Ball.

Read my lips people. Eli is a joke. He was horrible last year. S Jax is hurt AGAIN. Why do I want damaged goods?I have no interest in those people.

A guy drafted McCoy, Leveon Bell, Antonio Brown and Andre Johnson, but he paid for it by getting stuck with Eli as his quarterback.

He offered washed up and two game suspended Ray Rice for my Matt Ryan to get out of jail.

Said no. If he wanted me to bail him out and end up getting stuck with his trash Eli, or maybe taking a chance on McCown off waivers, I wanted Bell and at the very least Andre( don't want to go to prison for aggravated assault and larceny by asking for McCoy or Brown) for Ryan.

Take it or leave it. I don't HAVE to do anything.

A guy drafted McCoy, Leveon Bell, Antonio Brown and Andre Johnson, but he paid for it by getting stuck with Eli as his quarterback.

He offered washed up and two game suspended Ray Rice for my Matt Ryan to get out of jail.

Said no. If he wanted me to bail him out and end up getting stuck with his trash Eli, or maybe taking a chance on McCown off waivers, I wanted Bell and at the very least Andre( don't want to go to prison for aggravated assault and larceny by asking for McCoy or Brown) for Ryan.

So you want Leveon Bell and Andre Johnson for Matt Ryan? lol That's exactly what this thread is for, absolutely ridiculous trade proposals!

One guy had 3 qbs and his rbs were subpar. I offered sankey and watkins for kaepernick who was his 3rd best qb. He countered with kaepernick for gio and crabtree

Somebody is taking things a bit to the extreme here.....

16-team dynasty league. Just got offered Doug Martin, Decker, and Fleener, for Gio, Ellington, and Michael Floyd. LMAO.

Rashad Jennings + Seattle defense for my Eddie Lacy. Yahoo Pro league, standard scoring. He claims im an idiot/noob for not accepting

Surprised to see someone post one of their idiotic trade proposals lol. You are crazy for want anyone of those players for Matt Ryan

last year i had a guy trade his victor cruz, for another guys daryl richardson... straight up. A few people wanted me to veto the trade, but i said i would only do so on grounds of collusion... and this guy literally thought d rich was a stud. Both guys did crap last year but at least cruz played lol

In an 18 team, super deep league (21 roster positions for each team), every single one of the starting QBs is taken, as well as some of the higher upside backups. My week one opponent had only Manziel as his lone QB. I offered my Joe Flacco (2nd QB) and Kelvin Benjamin for his Dez Bryant, thinking I would extremely lowball him since I had the position of power.

He accepted without even countering. I guess there is merit to some of these ridiculous trade offers afterall.

Rashad Jennings + Seattle defense for my Eddie Lacy. Yahoo Pro league, standard scoring. He claims im an idiot/noob for not accepting

That's even better when it's a horrible trade AND then they get mad when you reject it. Wow, that's a bad one.

10-Team PPR

I got offered:

Vincent Jackson for my DT

*slaps forehead* LOL

You're talking about semi fair trade offer in a worst trade offer thread, worst trade offers don't need any thought...offering $8k for a $10K car is a decent offer, offering to hit the dealer in the balls with a 9 iron for a $10K car doesn't warrant the time it takes to counter or even click decline. If you're going to someone asking for something that YOU want, have the stones not to waste their time with pure shxt.

This is the key. It wastes my time when people just throw out random pathetic offers. I know how much time I spend working out trade offers, or getting my roster into a position where such-and-such a player is available. That's why pissant offers drive me nuts - they offend me :lol: .

Was just offered Rodgers and Lacy for my Charles and Graham. I already have Peyton and his message was that I needed to upgrade my backup QB (Shaun Hill) just in case Manning went down. I declined it saying I wasn't interested in moving Graham right now and thought my team was pretty good. He offered Reggie Wayne, Lacy and Rodgers for Manning and Charles. I declined again saying I didn't want to send off any of the guys I paid extra for (auction league) at the moment. Just got another offer from him. His Mark Ingram and Tony Romo for Randall Cobb and Boldin and Hawkins. I'm not going to give that one a response.