Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

PPR. Just got offered Andy Dalton for my Andrew Hawkins. No, I'm not trading a WR2 w/ upside (Top 15 w/out a TD this season) for a QB2, especially when my QB doesn't go on bye for 3 more weeks!

PPR. Just got offered Andy Dalton for my Andrew Hawkins. No, I'm not trading a WR2 w/ upside (Top 15 w/out a TD this season) for a QB2, especially when my QB doesn't go on bye for 3 more weeks!

Let's be real, you got Hawkins off the waiver wire. And you're delusional if you think he'll be a top 15 WR, PPR or not. Post doesn't belong in this thread.

Let's be real, you got Hawkins off the waiver wire. And you're delusional if you think he'll be a top 15 WR, PPR or not. Post doesn't belong in this thread.

Agreed on the latter point, but not the first. Who gives a rat's a** where you got a guy from? I picked up Julius Thomas last year, somebody got Alfred Morris the year before etc etc. If they're good, then they're good.

Andrew Hawkins is not a WR2 with upside though, that's a bit of a fantasy.

I put DThomas on the block in a 12 tm .5 PPR, needing a QB and a throw in.

Got offered Nick Foles and Jarret Boykin.

Guy in my league got Steve Smith Sr. for Terrance West.

This qualifies as one of the "worst trades ever"? Please.

Andrew Hawkins a WR2 with upside? LOL okay.

Some of these "terrible trades" are actually terrible nominations by the posters. C'mon guys....Steve Smith for Terrance West is not a "worst trade" nominee.....nor is Dalton for Hawkins.......nor is Foles/Boykin for DThomas...

Terrible trade offers are stuff like "Your Arian Foster is hurt so I'm offering you my Peyton Hills since you need a RB now!"

The funniest one I've seen was the poster above that had his "lol what a crappy owner, rejecting my trade" rant backfire in his face by actually exposing HIS terrible trade offer.

Anywho, I haven't seen any bad offers this year. Most of my leagues have been quiet.

We had this thread last year and with the trade offer I got it seem right to reopen it.

In my 12 team PPR dynasty I was just offered....

My: Alshon/Ladarius Green

for

His: Roddy White/E. Sanders.

No thanks.

I just thought it was kind of funny that this was the first post in this thread.

I bet the original poster wouldn't be too upset with Emmanuel Sanders and Roddy White right now.

dude in my league just traded Demaryius and G.Tate for CJ Spiller, Steve Smith Sr., Justin Forsett, and wait for it....Eddie Royal.

Assuming I was ok at QB I would have declined this one too, but I don't know that this is a horrible trade. In a vacuum it's not horrible. Not a great trade, and again, not sure that I would have taken it, but not the worst trade offer ever.

Got this guy before the season with Gerhart and Sanders for Dez Bryant and Joique Bell.

After the Chiefs/Pats game I was offered Reggie Wayne and Greg Olsen for my Jamaal Charles and Rashad Jennings <_<

In my dynasty league I was offered Allen Hurns for one of the 2015 first round picks I have. A pick that is currently in the lead for #1 overall next year. -_-

His Brian Hartline and LeGarrett Blount for my Gio Bernard

I don't get it. Do people think you might misclick or something?

Offered today after Brady's horrible game: Brady + Wheaton for Luck in a 6pt per passing TD league. Not to mention its a 10 player Auction Keeper league where Luck was only $18 for me in the draft.

Dude offered me Cutler straight up for mcCoy when I already have Rivers and Romo. He tried justifying it by telling me I would have the Cutler and Jeffrey combo. Lol I was like okay what do I do with Rivers who IMO is better than Cutler? Just leave him on the bench? He said play matchups lol

Dynasty League:

I give: Nick Foles, Doug Martin and my 1st

I get: Darick Rogers and Brian Hartline.