Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

My wife said she'd double the amount of sex we have if I gave up fantasy football this year. DECLINE!

I forgot about this post but I vote it for best post of the year.

I had to join this forum to get some insight. First post, with many more to come!

I'm in a league where a trade just went down...

DeMaryius Thomas and Doug Martin

for

C.J. Spiller and DeAndre Hopkins (both Hopkins and Spiller can be kept next year, for a price)

(this trade did go down before Hopkins dropped a turd on Thursday night)

maybe I'm in the wrong place, as this trade actually went through...

My wife said she'd double the amount of sex we have if I gave up fantasy football this year. DECLINE!

I forgot about this post but I vote it for best post of the year.

Bad trade. 0 x 2 = 0.

Was offered AJ Green and Sproles for Murray before the injury. He quickly cancelled the offer and did Green for Murray. That was again quickly cancelled and the final offer was Harvin and Bowe for Murray. OK.

Also last week I was trying to buy low on McCoy and offered Alfred Morris for him straight up. Got a return offer of my Murray, Megatron, Kelce and Gordon for his McCoy, Colston, Cameron and K Benjamin. He forgot to include my Luck for his Brady and it would have been a perfect trade of my best guys for his depth.

I was offered Knowshon Moreno and Frank Gore for Jordy Nelson. When I said any deal involving Nelson would have to include Gio Bernard he laughed in my face and called me crazy.

He then turned around somehow got Alshon Jeffery for Frank Gore straight up. WTF?

He then turned around somehow got Alshon Jeffery for Frank Gore straight up. WTF?

So now because an owner is an idiot he thinks his original s--- offer to you was legit... yah that would annoy me

Guy offered his injured Megatron for my Forte and D. Jackson.

It's amazing how some people refuse to adjust value based on injury/performance.

I got offered Megatron this past week for Dez/Ellington. Um, no.

I was offered Knowshon Moreno and Frank Gore for Jordy Nelson. When I said any deal involving Nelson would have to include Gio Bernard he laughed in my face and called me crazy.

That's a fishy trade, to say the least. Unless you know these people, I would worry about collusion.

That's a fishy trade, to say the least. Unless you know these people, I would worry about collusion.

Even if you know these people I'd still wonder about that one. You'd have to be really down and out at RB to take Gore for Alshon at this point, and really that's a loss anyways because Gore isn't going to help you enough at RB most likely to make up for losing Alshon at WR.

His DJax, Doug Martin and Julio

for

Foster and Jordy Nelson

so basically Julio for Foster and Jordy in a 5 man Keeper league no draft penalty for who you keep either...Laughable

His DJax, Doug Martin and Julio

for

Foster and Jordy Nelson

so basically Julio for Foster and Jordy in a 5 man Keeper league no draft penalty for who you keep either...Laughable

How the Redskins using him and how injury prone Foster is this isn't as bad of a trade

just got offered this gem: I give Josh Gordon and Demariyus Thomas for Ahmad Bradshaw and Ronnie Hillman

: /

D. Thomas and Cobb for DJax and A. Bradshaw.............................

My friend, who is desperate for a trade to boost his 2-5 roster, offered me Vereen, Cooks, and Welker for Jordy.

He claims his roster is full of starters that can help mine. I promptly told him starters do not equal studs.

And I do not trust any NE RB ever, even though Ridley is out and Vereen seems to have taken the reins.

This isn't exactly the worse trade propsal for me, it was offered to me. In the eyes of many, it would be a terrible deal if I ever initiated it. However since he offered it to me... I was not inclined to refuse.

(his) Megatron for (my) Tom Brady

Needless to say, I hit accept pretty quick. I don't think it was in error cause he never contacted me about it and has been plugging right along in our league. Maybe he didn't think Megatron would return to glory? I don't know. The team I refer to is in my sig, Touchdown Kings. I picked up Brady off the wire when someone dropped him like week 3 due to his low output. Idiots. All of them.