Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mmrodri

Community Mock Drafts

362 posts in this topic

I was looking at the "Best Mock Drafts" thread and decided to make a thread dedicated to having groups of RW Forum-ers join the same mock drafts on various sites.

Basically the idea is that we get a good number of us in the same room on FFC, Yahoo, etc., and we all draft together and then post the results here and discuss/trash talk the results.

1 person likes this

I'm in room 2200994 which should start at 7:50pm Pacific (10:50 Eastern). Make sure you enter your RW Forum handle as your display name.

Results to follow.

I'm in room 2200994 which should start at 7:50pm Pacific (10:50 Eastern). Make sure you enter your RW Forum handle as your display name.

Results to follow.

I'm in. I am guessing this is standar? I have never used FFC and this will be my first mock of the year. Why!...why did you have lure me in?

^^

If that was a real league, my team would finish 7-6 to take the last playoff spot and win the playoff games after gio/reggie get injured :D

I'm not ecstatic about that team, but I'm certainly content. Was really hoping Brady would fall to me in the 9th though, to pair with Gronk.

I have Jordy right after Megatron, DT, and Dez. I did not expect to see all three of them gone by 1.12. i was hoping to take Jordy as my WR2 at 2.01 and pair him with DT and Dez.

The format of 2 RB and 3 WRs threw me off a bit too. It was definitely the best mock I have ever took part in.

6th spot is terrible. If some things went right my team could be awesome. It could also be terrible though.

7 has the best team. All he needs is a normal season out of his first 5 picks and a breakout from T.Williams (highly likely).

And he has Christina Michael. Game over, bro

I like 10 and 9 the best because of the format 3 WRs 2 RBs no flex.

I can get behind 9, but 10 has no shot with those RBs

7 has the best team. All he needs is a normal season out of his first 5 picks and a breakout from T.Williams (highly likely).

And he has Christina Michael. Game over, bro

He took T-Rich in the 6th, automatic loss in my book.

3 people like this

I actually really like my team based on the format. It's not anything special, but it'd be competitive most weeks and if KBenj pans out by the time Nicks gets hurt, I might be able to keep up some weeks. :P

Getting sniped in the 5th with Percy and with Mike Wallace going at 05.12, my options at WR3 thinned out significantly. I am really high on Spiller and don't believe in Mathews' injury curse, but even if one of them falters MJD and Woodhead should hopefully produce at low-end RB2 levels some weeks if I need them to fill in.

I also feel like I got great value with Foles in the 6th and Hauschka is my favorite non-Legatron kicker...

I had spot 2, but how is mine the worst. I completely disagree with that. And you are one to talk DMB. You take the biggest question marks. Foster, Bell, Fitz, Cruz, Tate, Vernon, basically your entire team. I guarantee my team would crush your team if we played.

I like 10 and 9 the best because of the format 3 WRs 2 RBs no flex.

I can get behind 9, but 10 has no shot with those RBs

I think Steven Jackson is straight up value as his RB2. I would start em like this:

QB: RG3

RB: Steven Jackson

RB: Ellington

WR: Demaryius Thomas

WR: Julio Jones

WR: Pierre Garcon

TE: Bennett

His WRs are #1 in the league by far. I don't like Bennett, but that is the only glaring issue in my mind. I think that is a top 3 team at worst.

1 person likes this

It's amazing to see how differently we look at these teams and their draft strategies. Fun stuff.

I'd be down for doing this again

1 person likes this

I actually really like my team based on the format. It's not anything special, but it'd be competitive most weeks and if KBenj pans out by the time Nicks gets hurt, I might be able to keep up some weeks. :P

Getting sniped in the 5th with Percy and with Mike Wallace going at 05.12, my options at WR3 thinned out significantly. I am really high on Spiller and don't believe in Mathews' injury curse, but even if one of them falters MJD and Woodhead should hopefully produce at low-end RB2 levels some weeks if I need them to fill in.

I also feel like I got great value with Foles in the 6th and Hauschka is my favorite non-Legatron kicker...

That's how I feel about my team. It's like, "eh, I could have done worse." I feel like mine would be a playoff team with Cam, Jordy, and Graham able to go off any given week.

I am a huge fan of Spiller this year. No ankle sprain, no problem.

1 person likes this