Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

William Powell 2014 Season Outlook

26 posts in this topic

This guy is dynamite. I remember all the youtube clips of his 50 career carries at Kansas State people were posting last year. If only an NFL team would give him a chance...

LOOKING LIKE IT'S SEATTLE!!!!!!!

Free agent RB Phillip Tanner worked out for the Seahawks on Saturday.

It's the first known interest in Tanner since he was non-tendered by Dallas in February. With Marshawn Lynch holding out, Tanner would be a camp body if signed. Seattle also visited with free agents WILLIAM POWELL and Orwin Smith.

I'm intrigued. Wouldn't mind finding the next Foster as was mentioned earlier.

Texans worked out free agent RBs Ronnie Brown, Brian Leonard and William Powell on Monday.

It's a bad sign for Andre Brown, who has plummeted down the Texans' depth chart. He could be released if the Texans liked what they saw out of Brown, Leonard or Powell on Monday. Jonathan Grimes is suddenly in the driver's seat to be Arian Foster's handcuff.

Flying up my draft board

POW-POW-POWELL WHEELS!

William Powell - RB - Texans

Texans signed RB William Powell.

Powell, 26, worked out for the Texans on Monday, along with Ronnie Brown and Brian Leonard. Powell was out of the league last season after averaging just 3.6 YPC behind a pathetic Arizona offensive line in 2012. After the Texans cut all three of RBs Andre Brown, Dennis Johnson, and Tim Cornett on Monday, Powell is No. 4 on the depth chart. The backfield is wide open behind Arian Foster.

William Powell 2013 season outlook set back humanity 10 years.

2 people like this

Top of his list is Ramses barden. Please don't pay for that. William Powell though interesting as I am not sure Grimes is all that good but blue showed well already in preseason and I'm a closet Ronnie brown fan that would love for him to get more time in the sun as he's been jacked around pretty much his whole career but I believe he is complete.