Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mpbaseball22

Rusney Castillo - 2B/OF BOS

Jackie Bradley Jr is still hitless for the Sox. Don't know how long they can keep him there.

Bradley isn't the only issue. They still have Victorino, Nava and Craig. Along with Brock Holt.

Bradley isn't the only issue. They still have Victorino, Nava and Craig. Along with Brock Holt.

All of these players are garbage.

Why did they bid all this money on him then? If he is healthy and playing why the hell isn't he up here playing every day? As smart as the Sox seem sometimes this is a real headscratcher

As a Red Sox fan, I believe Farrell is one of Castillo's biggest obstacles. He has been notoriously terrible with helping younger or new to the league players and always has favored veterans (Victorino).

That said, If Betts is still hitting under .230 by June or they decide they finally get sick of Victorino and Nava, Castillo should be up.

Is he even worth hanging onto in redraft leagues?

Depends on your needs but I am. Boston offence will eventually go on a tear and he could be right in the middle of it. But I am watching his performance in AAA, as long as he continues to put up AVE/speed/power trifecta down there he is worth holding on to I think. But I am sitting ok re offence numbers generally so can afford it,

cs3?

Also, your previous suggestions of the Dodgers and Padres must be a joke - both have some of the most crowded outfields in the game. What's your next suggestion - the Diamondbacks?

Also, I think the only reason they called up JB Jr. over him was the in the hope that he would hit a little bit and he could become a piece in a potential trade.

word is his wife is having a baby

strong belief is he's going to be called up when he returns from his child being born.

strong belief is he's going to be called up when he returns from his child being born.

Oh really, from who?

Oh really, from who?

Why don't you just check Twitter like the rest of America?

Sox overpaid, he's not Puig, not even close. He's definitely not Abreu, something closer to Leonys Martin

Bump on commemoration of losing his job to Brock Holt