Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

z55basketball

Need owners for new 30 team dynasty

Hey all!

We have just started a new NBA dynasty league called Legacy Dynasty League!

So far we have a total of 14 GMs, and yet the league is already very active with GMs talking trades and planning transactions.

The league is full 30 teams and uses rosters from July 1, 2014 minus the rookies. When the league is full, we will conduct the rookie draft followed by Free Agency! There are many valuable free agents in the pool, and it will be fun to participate in the bidding!

Scoring will be H2H Points with a single win or loss each week. We will use two ESPN leagues for the regular season and an additional one for the playoffs.

We also have many dedicated LMs and Mods who spend a lot of time into making this league great! We do have an official roster spreadsheet to make keeping track of rosters easier, but we still do ask each GM to post their team roster, transactions, and draft picks.

This league is completely free to join and we welcome all types of owners, from experienced to new ( you have to start somewhere!) We only ask that you be active and check in regularly.

If you are interested, leave your email here and some details about you and I will be happy to send you the link to the league!

Hope to see you there!

Hey,

I'd be interested in joining. I've been playing various types of fantasy sports and leagues for about decade now and my interest and commitment seem to be growing every year. While I haven't done a full-on dynasty basketball yet, I'd finally like to finish my 'collection'. If you could provide more info about the league (team, positions, scoring..), that'd be great. You can email me at yoghurt.cs at gmail.com

Thanks!

I may be interested in joining. Could you maybe send me the link to vikgill35@gmail.com. I have a ton of experience in salary cap leagues (6 years). I even commish one league of my own which has full salary caps.

Hey Zack you around?

Still have about 10 spots left!

Also if you choose Heat or Lakers you get a special tag to use this offseason because of the lack of strength of those two teams!

I haven't received anything, so could you send me the links etc to yoghurt.cs@gmail.com? Thanks.

5 more spots:

Pacers

Mavericks

Grizzlies

Nuggets

Lakers (with special tag)

This league is booming with activity and we only need 5 more to start the rookie draft!

I am interested in joining your league,i have played fantasy baseball and football for 15 years the last 7 years in salary leagues. I love to play and I am retired an very active, if the mavericks are still available that Is the team I would like to manage, thank you.

^^Could you provide me with an email address??

So we filled the league and went through a detailed check and now have three teams available again.

This time they are:

Pelicans

Grizzlies

Bulls

If you're interested this will be a great league! Rookie draft begins soon!

Hey I'm interested, phatkahuna@gmail.com, I'll take any team but I guess my top preferences are the raptors then the mavs, cheers

Heat still available? U said roster's from july 01 2014, so that means LeBron's still with the Heat then? If that's so i'll take the Heat. el_sid03@yahoo.com

Heat still available? U said roster's from july 01 2014, so that means LeBron's still with the Heat then? If that's so i'll take the Heat. el_sid03@yahoo.com

Well, LeBron is a free agent. But, since the Heat roster is very weak (only have two players) there is an exception where you can tag LeBron and get his current contract. Sending email now.

I'm interested, I have experience in dynasty leagues through the 3 major sports, any teams still available? Email is hinsonjustin@gmail.com