Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

el_Mantico

The All "He's injured again? I'm Shocked!" Team

Some of these guys are injured so often its comical.

I gotta give "most pathetic inability to stay on the field more than a couple days" award to one of the Bretts: Lawrie or Anderson. Seriously... get these two guys out of baseball. It's embarrassing how fragile they are.

Here's Team Buyer Beware. Imagine you were a GM/Manager and had all these guys on your roster?

C - Wilson Ramos (wins the Last Man Standing 2014 Award)

1B - Brandon Belt

2B - Brett Lawrie

SS - Troy Tulowitski

3B - Ryan Zimmerman

OF - Carlos Gonzales

OF - Shane Victorino

OF - Dexter Fowler

DH - Mark Teixeira

SP - Brett Anderson

SP - Josh Beckett

SP - Josh Johnson

SP - Michael Pineda

RP - Joel "Guitar Hero" Zumaya

And Driving The Ambulance: Carlos Quentin

Am I unfairly singling any of these guys out? Got better nominees or honorable mentions for any position?

Lifetime achievement award would have to go to Mark Prior, who would then thank Dusty Baker during his speech.

And if he played baseball I'm sure Chris Chandler would have gotten a concussion in the on deck circle.

How can you leave out Bryce Harper? He hasn't been healthy in 2 years.

as soon as i saw you posted in this thread i just knew...

Hard to have this thread without mentioning coco crisp, although he is almost strangely predictable now playing about five games out of ten

Angel Pagan is starting to become more and more fragile. He's only made it to 150 games once in the last 4 years.

Eric Chavez would like to play third, but he hurt his back climbing out of his plastic bubble.

Lifetime achievement award would have to go to Mark Prior, who would then thank Dusty Baker during his speech.

And if he played baseball I'm sure Chris Chandler would have gotten a concussion in the on deck circle.

As a Saints fan, this made me laugh out loud.

Lol. Bobby Hebert was freaking Brett Favre compared to that guy. He'd get concussions when no one touched him while he was sliding out of bounds on his stomach.

Lol. Bobby Hebert was freaking Brett Favre compared to that guy. He'd get concussions when no one touched him while he was sliding out of bounds on his stomach.

Haha! The breeze from a DE running by him would knock him unconscious. :D

His nickname was Chris Chandelier.

Logan Morrison, Corey Hart, Grady Sizemore, Franklin Gutierrez, Michael Saunders

oh look at that, four Mariners. hmmm

Gutierrez is a very good one.

Another guy I forgot about is Brian Roberts. That dude became the ultimate China doll in the latter stages of his career.