Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jclee4

Espn and Yahoo Mock Drafts

Mock draft has been open for 7 hrs now. Still only a handful of people.

Thanks to imdebaser for posting the news.

I have participated in a few drafts this morning and my conclusions are these:

Yahoo's pre-draft rankings are ridiculus and the most of people taking part in these drafts have no clue of the game...

Hi guys.

Do you know hot to take one of this mock drafts on a mobile device.

Android Apple?

Preferably free...

Hi guys.

Do you know hot to take one of this mock drafts on a mobile device.

Android Apple?

Preferably free...

When Yahoo updates their app and adds basketball then you can do mock drafts from your phone then.

they limited the time to 30 seconds in mock drafts.. i like this idea as guys were joining and leaving and slowing things down. you just need to be more prepared for the speed, add guys to queue early and stuff..

Yahoo's pre-draft rankings are ridiculus and the most of people taking part in these drafts have no clue of the game...

people in the mock drafts are always horrible i find...

what players stood out as being poorly ranked?

Robin Lopez at 120 something, Bosh at 35, Rose at 20 something, Markieff at 130 something, Beverley at 105, Kyrie at 14, Ariza at 80 something, there are so many awful ones man these are just off the top of my head

thanks for letting us know! maybe we should schedule a mock draft so all the participants are members of these forums

Robin Lopez at 120 something, Bosh at 35, Rose at 20 something, Markieff at 130 something, Beverley at 105, Kyrie at 14, Ariza at 80 something, there are so many awful ones man these are just off the top of my head

Monroe at 100 too... But those will all be changed

Never predicted my thread would explode like this lol. Off a simple question ha.

If be down for a yahoo mock forum draft!

I am interested too...

Anyone else??? We can arrange many of us to log in in a scheduled mock ASAP.. they are many all day..

count me in. Just post the expected time and draft room. Maybe we can even do a 14 team draft

I am interested too...

Anyone else??? We can arrange many of us to log in in a scheduled mock ASAP.. they are many all day..

I'm interested.

I am interested too...

count me in. Just post the expected time and draft room. Maybe we can even do a 14 team draft

I am interested too...

Hey I'm in and am willing to do it whenever. Just let me know what lobby and time we're doing.

Just did a 12 teamer mock on yahoo. LOL is all i can say. their rankings are insanely bad (Rolo at 120 something, D Rose in top 25, Bosh at 35...so fail).

Look at how OP the team i drafted was: Love (pick 10 LOL), Bosh, Kawhi, Conley, Bledsoe, Rolo, Ariza, Beverley, Sanders, Markieff, Dieng, Chalmers, Kj McDaniels

someone took Cousins and Westbrook before Love, someone took kyrie with the 11th pick lol these people were clueless

This. My favorite was D Rose at 22 :lol:

I just did a 12-team Yahoo mock with randoms, a lot of whom were going by Yahoo's fail rankings. Man, I hope I get in a public money league with people doing the same thing.

I have a new fave:

Enes Kanter: 109

RoLo: 123

No laughing emoticon is even necessary for that

ok we get it we get it repetitive post aernt necessary, the rankings will be updated

So these are last year's rankings that just haven't been updated? Oh, so that's why Paul George is ranked 146. Makes sense.