Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jclee4

Espn and Yahoo Mock Drafts

So annoying that people join a room then auto pick.

Are u still here???

Would u like to join in this h2h-14 players league : 12 mins (2:57 PDT) Foul Trouble 2018469

I have participated in a few drafts this morning and my conclusions are these:

Yahoo's pre-draft rankings are ridiculus and the most of people taking part in these drafts have no clue of the game...

people in the mock drafts are always horrible i find...

what players stood out as being poorly ranked?

Robin Lopez at 120 something, Bosh at 35, Rose at 20 something, Markieff at 130 something, Beverley at 105, Kyrie at 14, Ariza at 80 something, there are so many awful ones man these are just off the top of my head

I have Rose as my 5th ranked PG. He looks just as explosive as he was prior to injuries. 25 or whatever he's ranked is a solid ranking. Don't believe so, pass on him and let another owner reap the reward. He wouldn't be playing with team USA if he wasn't healthy. I'll gladly take him in the 3rd round. Get 23-24 and 6-7 from him. Thanks, come again.

Yahoo's pre-draft rankings are ridiculus and the most of people taking part in these drafts have no clue of the game...

Robin Lopez at 120 something, Bosh at 35, Rose at 20 something, Markieff at 130 something, Beverley at 105, Kyrie at 14, Ariza at 80 something, there are so many awful ones man these are just off the top of my head

I have Rose as my 5th ranked PG. He looks just as explosive as he was prior to injuries. 25 or whatever he's ranked is a solid ranking. Don't believe so, pass on him and let another owner reap the reward. He wouldn't be playing with team USA if he wasn't healthy. I'll gladly take him in the 3rd round. Get 23-24 and 6-7 from him. Thanks, come again.

You a brave guy. The pg position is deep. I personally will gladly let another owner pick him up lol.

Lol you are not getting 23-24. More like 18, with low steals and 3s totals. Maybe you should take a step back and think why everyone on these forums is so down on Rose. It has been pointed out before that even his best mvp season he was the 27 ranked player (and the last 2 months of the season was ranked around 60th). So 3rd round you would be drafting at his ceiling - add on the MASSIVE injury concerns and he is a do not draft (would be worth the risk around pick 50, but because of guys like you willing to forget all logic and say he is a good value at 3rd round, he will be long gone).

Lol you are not getting 23-24. More like 18, with low steals and 3s totals. Maybe you should take a step back and think why everyone on these forums is so down on Rose. It has been pointed out before that even his best mvp season he was the 27 ranked player (and the last 2 months of the season was ranked around 60th). So 3rd round you would be drafting at his ceiling - add on the MASSIVE injury concerns and he is a do not draft (would be worth the risk around pick 50, but because of guys like you willing to forget all logic and say he is a good value at 3rd round, he will be long gone).

You're right but you're also wasting time. There's no talking to Chicago fans about the fantasy value of their teams players. It was the same thing last year.

anyone else having a problem loading up the draft room? i used firefox and ie and both failed to load the draft room

i did once but then did another one and it loaded fine (chrome)

Mock DraftFadeaway Jumper 2024134

in 3 mins if anybody has free time

Since there isn't any active auction drafts available on yahoo with at least more than 6 people. I have made a league where we can practice a auction draft. After were done, I'll reset the draft and then delete the league. Its scheduled for this thurs. aug.28 at 6 pm pdt. It will be a h2h standard 9 cat league. Trying to get at least 12 people and have room for 16.

If any of you auction drafters wanna practice with me and some of the other rotoworld members... leave your email and I'll send you a invite or pm me

Yahoo has updated their Rankings. This is big for the mocks because it makes them mostly realistic now. For example, Bosh went from 35 to 25 now. Rolo went from 123 to 76 (still too high but he always underrated, probably Kaman as backup drops a little value too).

Yahoo has updated their Rankings. This is big for the mocks because it makes them mostly realistic now. For example, Bosh went from 35 to 25 now. Rolo went from 123 to 76 (still too high but he always underrated, probably Kaman as backup drops a little value too).

Still players like Markieff, Reggie Jackson, Dray Green are waaaaaaaaaaay too low and I've managed to grab them in almost every mock done so far. Bargnani at 262 is also my ultimate target.

I'm not as high on Derrick Rose too cause of low steals etc. but on his MVP season he was ranked 17..and ranked top 5 or so in the last 2 months... the rank 27 was the year after his MVP season...

I believe he will be somewhere near the 2nd round value if he continues scoring + 3s but wiht so many options I agree with you in that he's probably in the 18-22 scoring range

Where did the mock drafts go?

i got a page that opened that said they are doing work on the site so they probably updating something on there.

Where did the mock drafts go?

i got a page that opened that said they are doing work on the site so they probably updating something on there.

Rank and team updates probly..

I did a mock draft let's see if people like it:

1. Russell Westbrook (OKC - PG)

2. Serge Ibaka (OKC - PF,C)

3. Chris Bosh (Mia - PF,C)

4. Lance Stephenson (Cha - SG,SF)

5. Bradley Beal (Was - SG)

6. Nikola Vucevic (Orl - PF,C)

7. Kyle Korver (Atl - SG,SF)

8. David West (Ind - PF)

9. Taj Gibson (Chi - PF,C)

10. Andrew Bogut (GS - C)

11. Danny Green (SA - SG,SF)

12. Gorgui Dieng (Min - C)

13. Reggie Jackson (OKC - PG,SG)

Here's another i did:

1. Stephen Curry (GS - PG,SG)

2. Chris Bosh (Mia - PF,C)

3. Marc Gasol (Mem - C)

4. Jrue Holiday (NO - PG)

5. Gordon Hayward (Uta - SG,SF)

6. Lance Stephenson (Cha - SG,SF)

7. Michael Carter-Williams (Phi - PG)

8. Tyson Chandler (Dal - C)

9. Omer Asik (NO - PF,C)

10. Danilo Gallinari (Den - SF)

11. Dion Waiters (Cle - SG)

12. Nene Hilario (Was - PF,C)

13. Kendall Marshall (Mil - PG)

I am liking Marc Gasol in the 3rd round.

If you can get someone Curry/Harden and then Bosh, Gasol seems great.

Everyone post your best mock draft results. I'm so intrigued to see what kind of teams are being formulated.