Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

Randy Moss 2014 Season Outlook

17 posts in this topic

So he doesnt see Russel Wilson as a great QB? Just stay retired old bum.

If he signed with the Broncos, most awesome Waiver Wire pickup ever?

Awesome cuz his name is randy moss, production wise ... No

If he signed with the Broncos, most awesome Waiver Wire pickup ever?

Awesome cuz his name is randy moss, production wise ... No

Oh c'mon, how awesome would it be to win your fantasy championship with Randy Moss catching a TD from Peyton Manning?

You can't top that.

2 people like this

Only way i would put randy moss in my line up is if im puffing on some josh gordon

Well good thing I don't have to set me lineup and have him... Since I been :)

Mods if this is too bad please just edit it. Been doing like Matt prater tonight so this seemed in line

Seahawks contacted Randy Moss when shopping for receivers to replace Percy Harvin.

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/11/7/7176249/randy-moss-return-seahawks-percy-harvin-trade-peyton-manning-broncos

Randy Moss declined, but said it would be tempting to play receiver for Peyton Manning.

Smart man. Beyond the obvious fact that anyone would love playing with Manning, as arguably the 5th option in their offense, there would be zero pressure for him to perform wit the Broncos. He would be good for 2-3 RZ targets easily per game which would put him in boom/bust WR4 range with WR3 upside if Welker misses more time.

Smart man. Beyond the obvious fact that anyone would love playing with Manning, as arguably the 5th option in their offense, there would be zero pressure for him to perform wit the Broncos. He would be good for 2-3 RZ targets easily per game which would put him in boom/bust WR4 range with WR3 upside if Welker misses more time.

In related news, I'm heard Brett Favre is coming back. I'm going to say he's a QB2 with QB1 upside. He's looked great on those Wrangler commercials, amirite?

In related news, I'm heard Brett Favre is coming back. I'm going to say he's a QB2 with QB1 upside. He's looked great on those Wrangler commercials, amirite?

1 person likes this