Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cecilute Your Shorts

Zac Stacy for Antonio Brown/Shonn Greene

I need to add a starting WR and some WR depth so I am looking to trade a tier 2/3 RB for a tier 2 WR and maybe get something additional in return. My team is in the sig. Very happy with starters and long-term guys, but have NO bench for bye weeks and injuries.

I would trade Stacy for Antonio Brown and try to snag Shonn Greene as well. Would consider trading Martin instead of Stacy, but I feel less worried about production from Martin than Stacy this year due to the situations. He also has Benny Cunningham so it works better for him.

Zac Stacy ($46) [or Martin ($62)]

vs.

Antonio Brown ($37)

Shonn Greene ($9)

What are your thoughts for either side of it? Remember this is Dynasty so long-term value means a lot too. Would take advice on other possibilities as well. WHIR as always.

I'm on the Stacy side big time. Shonn Greene is basically without value, especially in a dynasty. I expect Stacy to get an enormous amount of carries now that Bradford is done for this year. Personally I'm not moving either Martin or Stacy for Antonio Brown.

Help me out:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=455051

Thanks for mine. Is this PPR? If so then I think I like Brown over Stacy; if not then it's a tougher choice, with my main concern being Stacy's lack of exceptional talent... I think I'd take Brown in that case.

Hm. The 2 flex spots make this tough. My initial reaction was you definitely have the RB depth, and def need the upgrade at WR. In fact, I still think I'm leaning that way as I feel AB probably outscore Stacy this year. And while people are poo-poo'ing on Shonn Greene, he is still the RB1 in Tennesse.

I think between the two options, your best starting lineup includes the team with AB over Stacy.

RB, WR, FLEX:

Martin, Gio, Calvin, Brown, Hopkins, Jennings, Greene

vs

Martin, Stacy, Calvin, Hopkins, Hawkins, Gio, Jennings

The differences in who you start are: Brown & Greene vs Stacy & Hawkins. I like Brown & Greene there. Worst case scenario, you can put Hawkins back in over Greene if he does lose his job to Sankey. At that point, the choice just becomes Stacy vs. Brown. I like Brown.

Sorry for the ramble, I was just typing as I thought it through.

Thanks for help with mine.

Thanks for mine. Is this PPR? If so then I think I like Brown over Stacy; if not then it's a tougher choice, with my main concern being Stacy's lack of exceptional talent... I think I'd take Brown in that case.

Not PPR.

Hm. The 2 flex spots make this tough. My initial reaction was you definitely have the RB depth, and def need the upgrade at WR. In fact, I still think I'm leaning that way as I feel AB probably outscore Stacy this year. And while people are poo-poo'ing on Shonn Greene, he is still the RB1 in Tennesse.

I think between the two options, your best starting lineup includes the team with AB over Stacy.

RB, WR, FLEX:

Martin, Gio, Calvin, Brown, Hopkins, Jennings, Greene

vs

Martin, Stacy, Calvin, Hopkins, Hawkins, Gio, Jennings

The differences in who you start are: Brown & Greene vs Stacy & Hawkins. I like Brown & Greene there. Worst case scenario, you can put Hawkins back in over Greene if he does lose his job to Sankey. At that point, the choice just becomes Stacy vs. Brown. I like Brown.

Sorry for the ramble, I was just typing as I thought it through.

Thanks for help with mine.

Appreciate the ramble! The more thought process the better imo. I agree, Brown is great, won me a championship a few years back from the waivers. And Stacy just scares me with his points being based on volume, no Bradford anymore, and Cunningham possibly splitting the load this season. I also get an extra WR to help me through bye weeks.

I'd go with a proven week to week difference maker in Antonio Brown, he's a sure thing to do well. Stacy not so much, plus you need the depth at WR. I'd do it.