Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RotoRaysfan

Preseason Week 4 Mega GameDay Thread

66 posts in this topic

Otherwise known to most owners as please-please-please-don't-let-any-of-my-players-get-hurt-now-that-I've-drafted-and-all-battles-over week. :lol:

As most position battles are done, just holding my breath for no major injuries.

Seriously three things to look for:

1. CLE WR - who steps up now? Major PT up for grabs.

2. TEN RB - Greene still the lead back. Stankey's last chance to make up ground.

3. SEA RB handcuff - Michael sitting out. With Beast Mode likely only playing 1-2 series, major shot for Turbin to seize the role vs. the vulnerable Raiders D.

Not sure it means anything but Bell and Blount playing for Steelers is sort of significant that they are even out there.

Looking forward to Sanchez carving up the Jets. Interested to see if the G(arbage)-Men can muster up any offense - apparently the 1st stringers are playing. Will Tim Wright see any snaps yet with NE? Does STL start Shaun Hill and how will the offense look?

major shot for Turbin to seize the role vs. the vulnerable Raiders D.

Or a chance for him to break his leg in a meaningless game.

1 person likes this

Looking forward to Sanchez carving up the Jets. Interested to see if the G(arbage)-Men can muster up any offense - apparently the 1st stringers are playing. Will Tim Wright see any snaps yet with NE? Does STL start Shaun Hill and how will the offense look?

I think I read earlier this week the Eagles aren't playing Foles or Sanchez.

Granted it was against Dallas, but I saw potential in Miami's new offense last week. I hope to see some clarity in the RB situation

I think I read earlier this week the Eagles aren't playing Foles or Sanchez.

Matt Barkley for 4 quarters? Ugh.

Eyes will be glued on the Pitt vs Carolina game.

Interested in the game too assuming J. Stewart plays

Eyes will be glued on the TA&M vs S.Carolina game.

Exactly. I tried watching some parts of the Atlanta-Jacksonville game but I can't make myself watch a game between two teams filled with backup players. The Gamecocks vs Aggies game has been good so far!