Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jericho

Pick Brees/J. Nelson/J. Thomas/L.Bell? WHIR

First pick after the keeper rounds. I have already kept M. Ball, E. Lacy, and AJ Green. My roster is as follows:

QB -

RB - E. Lacy

RB - M. Ball

RB/WR -

WR- AJ Green

WR -

TE -

K -

D -

Bench:

4 points for a passing TD, 6 for a receiving/rushing. Otherwise pretty standard scoring. Brees seems to be the "safest" pick, but QB is deep and this is a keeper league so he isn't the most ideal choice. But I can only keep 3 and may just roll with the same group next year. Nelson seems to be the best of the WR group, although Antonio Brown and Andre Johnson are also available. Le'Von Bell seems to be the best of the RBs, which since we can start 3 would be nice rather than dupster diving come my next pick. Thomas seems to be the clear top TE left after Graham and Gronk were kept. Any preferences? Thanks

Thanks for the help.

I'd definitely go Jordy. He's got potential to be a top 5 WR. Pair him up with AJ and you've got the beginnings of a solid WR corps.

Looks like Jordy is the clear winner unless Julian gets more support

Go Jordy. You absolutely need a WR where your flex can be a RB/WR so you have a better chance of hitting on one of two positions then taking your 3 RB (flex) now. Jordy should be the go to.

I'd be between Jordy and Brees. Probably lean more towards Jordy but also depends if anyone kept QBs and how you think the draft will go. Cant miss with Brees.