Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RotoRanker

2014-15 Rotoworld Championships

This is the official sign-up thread for the Rotoworld Championships basketball league. We had a great group of owners last season, most of whom will be returning this year, but we can always use more great owners. I'm looking for active forum users to participate. The league is a standard (9-cat) H2H league that is hosted on ESPN. If you have any questions, let me know.

If you are interested, reply here or send me a PM.

Very interested.

el_sid03@yahoo.com

This is the official sign-up thread for the Rotoworld Championships basketball league. We had a great group of owners last season, most of whom will be returning this year, but we can always use more great owners. I'm looking for active forum users to participate. The league is a standard (9-cat) H2H league that is hosted on ESPN. If you have any questions, let me know.

If you are interested, reply here or send me a PM.

What is the buy-in?

I am down for sure.

cbdceilings@yahoo.com.au

Thanks!

The draft is going to take place on Sunday, October 26th at 5pm CST. There are still spots available so let me know if you're interested.

Email the details please: kevkauchak@yahoo.com

There is one spot left. If interested, please post your email or PM me. I am looking for a user who is an active poster on the forums as this league only consists of active Rotoworld forum posters.

Still one open spot. I have sent the invites out but nobody has joined yet. roffie, if you never received an invite let me know.