Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Excellent117

Trade Help Quick! WHIR 100%

I like AP & Ellington by a hair. I think it all comes down to who you think will have a better year: Ball or Ellington. We can sell you on either.

Thank you for answering my post btw.

only thing is if ellington doesnt pan out its just AP

ellington oline looks weak in preseason...

I like B way more lacy and ball because they are also in high octane offense..

I like Lacy who I think will be a PPR stud, and Ball who is on a very good offense. Ellington still has to run behind the sieve AZ calls an oline.

Lacy and Ball all day. I think Lacy is going to explode this season with a fully healthy Aaron Rodgers and all of that experience he gained his rookie year. It also looks like Ball is healthy so he will get all of the perks from playing alongside Manning. AP is a beast but all those miles will catch up to him soon.

In a .5 PPR I would rather own AP and Ellington. Both in line to catch passes this season and you have Vereen at flex. That is a tough trio to own in a 12 team league. Give me All Day and Ellington!

Ball will catch....and I like Lacy to perform as a top 3 back by years end. I would take Ball and Lacy

Lacy and Ball. I'm not confident that Ellington can last a full season at his size and in a feature back role. And AP, after dominating early on, started to slow down a tad last year later on in the season. Some experts were even saying that it'll only be downhill from here, and that he had "lost a step." One end is getting two guys who are going to massive parts of their offenses and who are on the upswing of their careers, the other end is getting a veteran whose team doesn't have any other options and an unproven, undersized commodity.

I ended up pulling the trigger Wednesday and gave up AP + Ellington for Lacy + Ball. Even with Lacy's poor showing and concussion last night, I'm feeling pretty good about it with the news we have received re: Ellington's foot injury today. Thanks for all the help/responses.