Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

batman1427

Picked up Gordon; now drop who? WHIR

Grabbed Gordon and dropped my kickers on these 2 teams. The rumor mill is buzzing and thought we might here something from the NFL/NFLPA by Noon on Sunday but now it seems like it's probably going to take a while before we know anything.

Who should I drop to keep Gordon if no news tomorrow?

Team #1: standard w/ 2WRs +Flex - have Demaryius, Allen, Floyd, Wright, Randle at WR (Jones on IR)

• Drop Randle for a kicker?
  • Or drop Gordon?

Team #2: PPR w/3 WRs + WR/TE Flex - have Demaryius, Dez, Floyd, Wright, Wallace, Bowe at WR

• Drop Bowe for a kicker?
  • Or drop Gordon?

Appreciate any help!

I would easily drop Dwayne Bowe on your second team and probably Randle on the first

Don't drop gorden. No way, no how. You may not know this specifically about your league, but in Yahoo, you can drop players on your bench after or during their games. Same goes for pickups, if you know that FA cuts off as each game starts and not all at the start of the 1pm game. So, if you have a kicker on FA you like in say the 4 oclock games, you check out who flops for you on your bench during the 1pm games. Drop the lowest common denominator for your kicker.

Or, just be safe and drop Bowe.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=459356

Thanks.

each player locked at start of their game so can't drop a player from a 1PM game (after he flops) for a player in a 4PM game

Thanks for reply. I'm leaning Bowe here as well given your depth. I'm holding onto him as well but am not nearly as well situated.

Bowe just seems to be your bet. He's suspended and coming off a bad year. Granted, I believe in Andy Reid and actually like Alex Smith to continue to improve. And, I could see Bowe having a bounce back year. That being said, it looks as if Gordon is actually a probability to play again soon. He's a unquestionable WR1. Ya don't drop him. And if things don't go his way, you HAD to take that risk. Period.

Chances are you can pick Bowe back up if you like when FA hits.