Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Realsmooth3

Zac Stacy or Asiata @ Flex?

Starting Lacy and D-mart as my 2 RBs but I cant decide who to play in my flex, Stacy or Asiata? Gimme Reasons why if possible! WHIR!

Asiata. Chances are that BBs gameplan was to take All Day out of the picture for Sunday and focus strictly on him. Now with All Day not playing, he's gotta get something else going. My guess is he takes Patterson out of the game by putting him on Revis Island and having a safety drop back to help, leaving a lot of opportunity for Asiata. No idea how Jericks gonna play into the Vikes gameplan, but I feel like Asiata is going to end up with a minimum of 18 touches.

I think Stacy is in for a big week. He went 22-133-1 against TB the last time they played.

ooph man this is tough... its tough to give up on stacy after just one week. we all know they got blown out and abandoned the run and benny played more snaps..will that happen again this week? Idk. That said ,I agree with whoever above said asiata is JAG, he could put up respectable numbers, but I would personally not be losing all faith in stacy already. Id roll with zac

Asiata. I'd avoid everyone in that St. Louis mess of an offense. I think it's fairly obvious Stacy is in a straight RBBC with Benny, plus Benny seems to get in on passing downs (which will happen a lot with the Rams playing catch up all season).

I'll start Stacy if I have him.

Asiata... I'll wait to start him until next week at least.

Stacy, I think Asiata is a 3YPC touchdown dependent player. I think its a stretch to give up on your 2nd/ 3rd round pick this early on the season. I believe Asiata is going to split carries with McKinnon, whom Minnesota invested heavily in this offseason. Also, looking at the two team's opponents it is much more likely that Minnesota is playing catch up thus abandoning the run game.

Go with Stacy. Starting Asiata is over-thinking it.