Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frenzy

Tough Spot at QB

So in my 16 team league I just lost RGIII. With this number of teams QB's are hard to find. Only a few really bad starters are available. Who would you start out of these 5?

Eli Manning

Derek Carr

Chad Henne

Bryan Hoyer

Ryan Tannehill

Hoyer, with Tannehill 2nd. Big danger with a rookie like Carr is that he could become a pick machine as the season goes on, especially as the Raiders are so bad and he will be behind and forced to throw a lot against teams that will not have to respect the run.

Hoyer, with Tannehill 2nd. Big danger with a rookie like Carr is that he could become a pick machine as the season goes on, especially as the Raiders are so bad and he will be behind and forced to throw a lot against teams that will not have to respect the run.

Carr has more weapons on his team, Hoyer's best is Suspended for 10 games. Plus the browns have no RB or any other WR's while Gordon is out. Plus Cameron is hurt too.

i'd go tannehill. but i'd also consider streaming. arizona qb didn't look too bad yesterday either if he's out there

thanks for the help on mine

Im starting to like hoyer for the time being, but a safe choice is definitely tannehill.

If your league rewards points for interceptions, Eli would be Top tier QB1 material just incase...

So in my 16 team league I just lost RGIII. With this number of teams QB's are hard to find. Only a few really bad starters are available. Who would you start out of these 5?

Eli Manning

Derek Carr

Chad Henne

Bryan Hoyer

Ryan Tannehill

hoyer but also depends on who they are each playing

I like Tannehill personally. Wouldn't mind Hoyer either. One of those two for me!

Ouch. I guess you gotta go with Tannehill. You *could* take a gamble on Eli Manning but that is very risky. If you have some extra bench space try to pick up Bridgewater or Bortels. Thanks for the help