Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frenzy

Tough Spot at QB

I would go with Tannehill and not because of my team....I just think without Moreno he will be forced to throw more moving forward.

Thanks for mine

So in my 16 team league I just lost RGIII. With this number of teams QB's are hard to find. Only a few really bad starters are available. Who would you start out of these 5?

Eli Manning

Derek Carr

Chad Henne

Bryan Hoyer

Ryan Tannehill

Hoyer or Tennehill. Pickup both and play match ups. I really think RGIII will end up being done for the season or some back and not be 100%/get hurt again. He's droppable.

Thanks for your help on mine.

Just thinking outside the box here but what about Fitzpatrick. He's moved the ball well for HOU and hasn't turned it over. He won't light up the scoreboard but his floor is pretty high. They've also got a pretty soft schedule coming up with NYG, DAL, and IND.

Just another option you may look into.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=463776

Hoyer, Tannehill, Carr...in that order. Like somebody else mentioned, might want to grab 2 of them & play the matchups. Good luck.

And thanks for answering mine.

ROS of season I like Tannehill. He going to get better with experience IMO. I would also consider streaming as well, as mentioned already.

TY for help with mine

I like Tanehill better then Hoyer. He had a bad game against an elite Buffalo D' so people are very low on him right now. However the week before he beat New England.

Tannehill is the safest pick in my opinion. I would definitely keep an eye on Bridgewater as well. If Cassel has a couple more games like his previous one they should give him a shot.

Ryan Tannehill

not a question. He is a young QB and just beat the patriots which is a very hard thing to do in this league.

Ouch. If your 16-team roster in your sig is accurate

16 team Standard:

QB - Robert Griffin III, Eli Manning

I would probably also drop Eli Manning and then pick up both Tannehill and Hoyer and play matchups.

Thanks for mine.