Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

patentboy23

Player A or Player B? 2014-2015 Season

Curious how you guys would rank the ff late rounders:

Tyson

Markieff

Frye

Beverley

Meeks

JR smith

Duncan vs Marc vs Vucevic

I believe Duncan is the best player out of the three but he has that one year older and Popovic factor. Marc Gasol and Nikola Vucevic are both coming back from injury from last season so who knows how well they will do this year. How would you rank these 3 bigs and why?

Gasol > vucevic > duncan

Vucevic has injury concerns. But if he could be healthy id rank him first.

Gasol was supposed to be borderline 1st round talent last year. He seldom gets hurt too so last year was a big disappointment. He did better at the end and looked a lot skinnier during fiba. I think for where hes being drafted, hes a steal. And hes playing for a new contract too as incentive.

Duncan is never on my draft list unless he comes super cheap. The random dnps are just frustrating.

Ibaka - drummond(if punting ft) - aljeff - noah - griffin

Deep league comparison here. PJ Tucker or Wes Johnson? Thanks!

Gonna go with wes johnson here with his 1-1-1 ability and add some rebs and pts. Tucker gets good rebs and adds a trey but I think this year Green will carve out into Tuckers mins at sf given that the guard mins is shared by bledsoe, dragic, and IT2. Wes Johnson can at least switch to PF at times.

Rank the ff:

Danny green

Draymond green

Matt barnes

Kj mcdaniels

Cj miles

Giannis Anteto

Sanders

Thoughts?

H2H, rate please

second round pick:

Griffin - Big Al - Drummond - Noah - Ibaka

Al - Ibaka - Griffin - Noah - Drummond

need help.. Was offered JR Swish for my Tobias Harris. What do you think?? my team is built around CP3, Harden, and Marc Gasol.

Kawhi or Bosh?

bosh for me. i don't think its kawhis time yet, i'm not saying he can't produce but i just dont think the opportunity is as big as boshs.

Kawhi or Bosh?

bosh for me. i don't think its kawhis time yet, i'm not saying he can't produce but i just dont think the opportunity is as big as boshs.

I'll go Bosh, #1 option on offense, he's gonna have way bigger stat lines, and isn't a slouch on stocks either, which is Kawhi's biggest strength imo

H2H, rate please

second round pick:

Griffin - Big Al - Drummond - Noah - Ibaka

Al - Ibaka - Griffin - Noah - Drummond

I'm going Griffin - Al - Ibaka - Noah - Drummond...depending on team build...I think Griffin's FT isn't as debilitating as people think - he's gotten better and will continue to improve

Disclaimer - I'm just not a big fan of Ibaka as a late first/early 2nd round pick...now late 2nd early 3rd, I'm all on board...you know exactly what you're getting - between 10 - 18 points, no more, no less. About 8-12 boards, good % but not a lot of attempts so whatever...no steals, which imo really holds back his value...and last year during the fantasy playoffs he wasn't getting you blocks, so that sucks too

Tucker. I don't have high expectations for Johnson now that Kobe Bryant is back. Johnson managed to play 28.4 minutes per game last season and almost put up 1/1/1. Those minutes will probably drop to around 25 minutes, especially with Nick Young and Xavier Henry also competing for playing time behind Johnson and Bryant, meaning Johnson won't have many opportunities. Would much rather have Tucker's guaranteed 28+ minutes per game. Tucker has the edge in rebounds and steals, while Johnson wins in blocks.

Hawes or Frye or Jordan Hill? 11th rd+

hlll easily. best upside. channing frye is stuck in a log jam and in a way, so is hawes. howevers its possible for hawes to playing 20 mins a game and is able to produce stats similar to ryan anderson.

Tucker. I don't have high expectations for Johnson now that Kobe Bryant is back. Johnson managed to play 28.4 minutes per game last season and almost put up 1/1/1. Those minutes will probably drop to around 25 minutes, especially with Nick Young and Xavier Henry also competing for playing time behind Johnson and Bryant, meaning Johnson won't have many opportunities. Would much rather have Tucker's guaranteed 28+ minutes per game. Tucker has the edge in rebounds and steals, while Johnson wins in blocks.

How does tucker have the guaranteed 28 mins per game? They have Green that would be playing behind him. Henry is not even healthy and swaggy will back up sg and sf