Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrtg

Need Help ASAP! Is this the trade to make my team unstoppable?

Peyton Manning & Kelvin Benjamin for Jordy Nelson. Before you freak out, look at my team!

MYTEAM:

Peyton Manning
Alfred Morris
Giovani Bernard
Calvin Johnson
VIncent Jackson
Greg Olson (soon to be Larry Donnell)
Kelvin Benjamin

Bench:

Terrance West
DeAndre Hopkins
Ryan Matthes
Matt Ryan
Fred Jackson

NEW TEAM

Matt Ryan
Alfred Morris
Gio Bernard
Calvin Johnson
Jordy Nelson
Greg Olson
Vincent Jackson

Bench:

Terrance West
DeAndre Hopkins
Ryan Matthews
Fred Jackson

I really really like this trade. Especially now that Rodgers looks like the old Rodgers. Jordy is all he throws to it seems lol.

Jordy Nelson is a beast. It sounds crazy, but I'd lean toward yes. No way you can get some other little lottery ticket added in to sweeten the deal?

Jordy Nelson is a beast. It sounds crazy, but I'd lean toward yes. No way you can get some other little lottery ticket added in to sweeten the deal?

Options to ask him:

Tony Romo

Josh Gordon (He may bite on that)

You guys have left me feeling pretty good about this trade!

I sent the trade. Any other opinions?

If anyone else could give me their opinions I'll help you out too! It seems people on every fantasy board except this one dont understand why I went for this trade like you guys do lol.

Win for you in every way -- Matty Ice is throwing the ball all over, and I would take Calvin/Jordy combo over Calvin/Benjamin combo in a heartbeat. only a matter of time before they double benjamin, and who knows if Cam is gonna heal anytime soon.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=470951

Finally someone who thinks the way I do! People only see fantasy football in numbers and Names. They see peyton manning and benjamin for nelson and think its unbalanced. But they dont understand the theory behind it. It's like they don't watch the packers play.

I personally believe Jordy is top 3 Receiver this year.

Appreciate it guys! Make sure to post your links so I can return the favor.

After reading these responses I am the only one that thinks this trade may sink your team and heres why. I own Matty Ice and I am currently trying to get rid of him. That O line has just been decimated, with no protection, he will not only have his production drop but he may become a huge bust. This is very risky not knowing how those injuries are gonna effect his game. You also lose depth. This is a VERY risky move that can win you a championship and have the bottom fall out of your team. Good luck with what ever you decide.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=26

I still think I would take this cause in the long run I would rather have Nelson over Benjamin for sure and I just can't see matty ice becoming a bust when he's been doing pretty well so far but good luck with your decision!

Thanks for mine

That is everyone's initial thought. BUT I feel that you must really look at what it does to your team when it comes to trades. I try not to be distracted by names and more by production and team impact.