Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrtg

Need Help ASAP! Is this the trade to make my team unstoppable?

Thanks for your help.

Your team will be ridiculous but Matt Ryan is a big drop off from Mr. Manning. Do it and hope that Julio doesnt go down.

Thanks for your help.

Your team will be ridiculous but Matt Ryan is a big drop off from Mr. Manning. Do it and hope that Julio doesnt go down.

Haha my thoughts exactly man, no problem.

I'd actually stick with Manning and Benjamin. Trade Ryan if you can

Thanks for the reply. I think I like the trade though. Jordy is just lighyears of an upgrade over Benjamin. I can expect jordy to get 15+ every game.

I honestly don't think you should do this. Matt may be doing well right now, but I don't think it continues. Manning is too valuable imo. Plus your receiver core is already solid imo

I honestly don't think you should do this. Matt may be doing well right now, but I don't think it continues. Manning is too valuable imo. Plus your receiver core is already solid imo

Appreciate the reply.

I like it because of how deep your team is, but honestly tough trade for me

Appreciate the response!

Appreciate the response Malcolm, will help out right now!

I'd probably do it, but it isn't easy considering how reliable Manning is.

Man, that's kind of tough. I see what you are saying on how it could make your team better as your WR core would be awesome, but I don't know if Matty Ice will keep this up. A bad game by Manning is still better than most QB's good games and Benjamin is having a good year. Any way to grab another lower end QB in the trade to pair with Ryan? I lean in the end towards doing it, but it's a gamble.

Man, that's kind of tough. I see what you are saying on how it could make your team better as your WR core would be awesome, but I don't know if Matty Ice will keep this up. A bad game by Manning is still better than most QB's good games and Benjamin is having a good year. Any way to grab another lower end QB in the trade to pair with Ryan? I lean in the end towards doing it, but it's a gamble.

I was hoping you'd answer. You always give quality ones. This is the only trade he'll do but I do feel it's worth the gamble. Thanks!

First off, stacked team man, congrats!

With Matty Ice on the bench, I definitely wouldn't be opposed to trading Manning. Now if you could package him and Kelvin to get Jordy AND Gordon, I say go for it.

I would definitely try and get Gordon to stash. He could definitely push you towards a championship should V Jax not step it up

Best of luck

First off, stacked team man, congrats!

With Matty Ice on the bench, I definitely wouldn't be opposed to trading Manning. Now if you could package him and Kelvin to get Jordy AND Gordon, I say go for it.

I would definitely try and get Gordon to stash. He could definitely push you towards a championship should V Jax not step it up

Best of luck

Love answers like this, Thanks!

I like this trade and your strategy. I hope the other player accepts your offer. THanks for answering mine.

Love to help!

So, I'm having a hard time following.

Is the trade Peyton, Benjamin, and O Donnell for Nelson alone?

I think it's about a wash ultimately to your starting lineup. I'm not confident enough in the Falcons at the moment to think the gap between Peyton and Ryan makes up for getting Nelson over Benjamin, although it's close. If you think the Falcons are exploding, go for it. I don't happen to though, so I think I'd rather have Peyton.