Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrtg

Need Help ASAP! Is this the trade to make my team unstoppable?

So, I'm having a hard time following.

Is the trade Peyton, Benjamin, and O Donnell for Nelson alone?

I think it's about a wash ultimately to your starting lineup. I'm not confident enough in the Falcons at the moment to think the gap between Peyton and Ryan makes up for getting Nelson over Benjamin, although it's close. If you think the Falcons are exploding, go for it. I don't happen to though, so I think I'd rather have Peyton.

Donnell is not apart of this trade. Thanks for the response. Love this forum and how active it is.

I feel like you need another piece in the trade such as gordon like someone else said. Either way, it is close. Goodluck!

Yes. Matt Ryan has been killing it so far this season, and that would mean you'd have two stud RBs AND two stud WRs.

Vjax is good but he has no support. Pull the trigger for sure

thanks for mine.

Yes. Matt Ryan has been killing it so far this season, and that would mean you'd have two stud RBs AND two stud WRs.

Vjax is good but he has no support. Pull the trigger for sure

thanks for mine.

Any time, appreciate it!

Um, yes, do this trade. Manning cannot live up to last year. Ryan is VERY capable as your fill-in.

Thx for mine!

No problem.

do it. looks like it's a huge overpay but when it comes down to it, you can withstand it, and it actually makes you better. way i see it, you can have peyton at qb with kelvin at flex or ryan at qb and vjax at flex. with the year ryan's having with no signs of slowing down, you gotta do it.

Thanks for the help with mine. I would do it. You can't afford to have Ryan or Manning wasting on your bench, might as well get a potential top 3-5 WR.

I'd prefer to trade Ryan/Benjamin for Jordy. The ATL Oline is a mess... I'm concerned ROS.

Do it right away, and thanks for mine

Anytime.

Do no trade Manning. would try Rian too.

"Herr Derr Peyton Manning only football player I know. Who is RiAN herrrrrrrrrderrr"

is what I got from that.

Does this trade make your team better? Yes it does!

Thx for helping on mine.

Wow! First of all your team is already very very good obviously. '

I think you should do it. Jordy is on fire with that GB offense. Ryan is a little riskier, but you'll gain in overall points I would think. The drop off between Manning and Ryan isn't as much this year.

Plus Ryan even with that Oline of his, still has a pretty high floor.

can you answer my reply to your post please? :) You made a very good point.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=471676

I like Ryan as I drafted him myself but it's always tough to give up the #1 points getter in FF. I say do it that 1-2 punch at WR will be beastly.

Thanks for the help on mine

You made a good trade. Hard to make an argument against it. Thanks for helping with mine.

You made a good trade. Hard to make an argument against it. Thanks for helping with mine.

No problem, and thanks!

I don't think it hurts you, but I wouldn't have made it. Benjamin is a huge talent and the #1 option on the Panthers offense. I think the added value going from Benjamin to Nelson isn't enough to cover the lost value from Peyton to Ryan. Obviously if Ryan can keep up the big games then very good for you.

I don't think it hurts you, but I wouldn't have made it. Benjamin is a huge talent and the #1 option on the Panthers offense. I think the added value going from Benjamin to Nelson isn't enough to cover the lost value from Peyton to Ryan. Obviously if Ryan can keep up the big games then very good for you.

Are you sure? You're talking about 12 points a game maybe versus, potential and likely 20+ a game. The drop from Manning to Ryan is like 5 points.