Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrtg

Need Help ASAP! Is this the trade to make my team unstoppable?

Am concerned about Ice in the long run, as other people have raised. Is there any decent backups on your WW? If you can find some security for Matty then I think it's a good deal.

Thanks on mine

After reading a lot of the responses people seem to really like this deal and I think I would stay put Peyton and Benjamin.

I don't like Matty Ice as much going forward given the O-Line and I think Bnejamin will be a top 20 WR the rest of the way. Obviously Nelson is big upgrade at WR but Peyton has already had his bye and he is bascially the most consistent fantasy performer in the NFL.

After reading a lot of the responses people seem to really like this deal and I think I would stay put Peyton and Benjamin.

I don't like Matty Ice as much going forward given the O-Line and I think Bnejamin will be a top 20 WR the rest of the way. Obviously Nelson is big upgrade at WR but Peyton has already had his bye and he is bascially the most consistent fantasy performer in the NFL.

X2 agree with this 100000000000%

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=471795

That right their makes it tough but I almost feel like Jordy will be the #1 fantasy receiver in competition with Antonio Brown

Must say, very happy I'm getting Jordy, JUST LOOK AT HIM OUT THEIR!