Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UFGator

Trade Forte for Lacy + Benjamin? WHIR

12 team non ppr redraft. I just pulled off a trade and got Alshon Jeffery for Garcon + J. Bell. I then get this trade proposal. I'm on the fence with this one and need advice. My team below.

QB - Ryan, Dalton

WR - AJ Green, Jeffery, G. Tate, Cooks, Gordon

RB - Forte, Morris, Ellington, R. Matthews, J. Hill

TE - Donnell, Cameron

K - Bailey

DST - Lions

Absolutely do it. Lacy is bound to get out of his slump tonight, and Benjamin is solid (plus he's better than your current WR3s until Josh Gordon comes back in Week 12).

I'm not huge on Lacy, but he is an RB1 who's bound to hit his stride in a high powered offense, and Benjamin is a solid WR - AJ, Jeffery, KBenj is a nasty WR core. Go for it.

Thanks for mine!

I would bud ..lacy has a great schedule coming up and im a big fan of KB ...I would do it bud ...thanks for answering me

Hurry and hit accept before he realizes he's basically making a sideways move at RB and giving you a WR 1/2

I'd also make the trade . Lacy has faced some tough run d's he's bound to go off and Benjamin has been great!

I actually wouldnt do this trade. You really dont know how Lacy will do and Benajmin is a stud but Newton has up and downs.

With your team currently

Ryan

Forte

Morris

Jeffery

AJ

Cameron

and as a flex Donell or Ellington?

Over

Ryan

Lacy

Morris

you still starting Jeffery and AJ

Cameron as your TE

and your flex Benjamin?

You can do this trade for a depth but me personally i wouldnt.

Help please, http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=471178#entry4909476

Tough call - I'm not all in as some, but Benjamin is an upgrade at WR3. I have both Forte and Lacy in different leagues, and while I think Lacy will get better, Forte seems to be a lot more consistent/always involved.

Oh hell yes. Lacey is an RB2 and Kelvin Benjamin is just scratching the surface. He's this year's Alshon Jeffery.

My only hang up is Forte has been putting up solid to great number WITHOUT even getting in the endzone. The way Lacy runs I'm worried one more concussion takes him out for an extended period of time. Am I over thinking this?

Ya I would do it.. I don't think it's as big of a steal at most people I guess..

Lacy has big name value but he honestly looks like a Trent Richardson 2.0 right now..

Thx for the help on mine.

12 team non ppr redraft. I just pulled off a trade and got Alshon Jeffery for Garcon + J. Bell. I then get this trade proposal. I'm on the fence with this one and need advice. My team below.

QB - Ryan, Dalton

WR - AJ Green, Jeffery, G. Tate, Cooks, Gordon

RB - Forte, Morris, Ellington, R. Matthews, J. Hill

TE - Donnell, Cameron

K - Bailey

DST - Lions

I would do the deal because Forte and Lacy are two stud RBs, and if Lacy improves he probably has more value in standard scoring. It is a coin flip as to which one is the better RB, but I would rather have Lacy. And that deal improves when you get Benjamin thrown in because he has been an excellent for the Panthers this season.

So yes, I'd take Lacy and Benjamin for Forte.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=471992