Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rakmjn1

Jusuf Nurkic 2014-2015 Season Outlook

holding with no intention of dropping in my dynasty league

he made boneheaded plays, like put his hand on the rim after someone's made shot so they took it away... i question whether he should have been out there in the final minutes of the game..

He's a young player with European basketball background. It also happened to a lot of other european players. Compared to Mcgee or Mozgov, he's a bloody genius.

The Beast will be starting by the All Star break

Denver have no shot at the playoffs and McGee and Mozgov are both awdul

I stand by that prediction

Jusuf Nurkic was busy in his 18 minutes on Saturday, fouling out of the game with nine points, five rebounds, one assist, two steals and three blocks.

It's too bad he doesn't play more. Nurkic has a superb 20.9 rebounding rate, a 25.3 usage rate and 0.8 blocks in just 9.1 minutes per game. If Nurkic can somehow get 24 minutes per game, he'd make some noise in standard leagues

Jusuf Nurkic was busy in his 18 minutes on Saturday, fouling out of the game with nine points, five rebounds, one assist, two steals and three blocks.

It's too bad he doesn't play more. Nurkic has a superb 20.9 rebounding rate, a 25.3 usage rate and 0.8 blocks in just 9.1 minutes per game. If Nurkic can somehow get 24 minutes per game, he'd make some noise in standard leagues

I actually agree with you on Nurky. He is an absolute monster on the boards and in probably 2 year's time he could be looking at some insane lines but this year is getting a bit premature... Denver is a mess and so is that rotation.

Lol come on man. Nurkic is so raw. There is no way he will be starting by all-star break, he'll be lucky if he's getting 10 minutes/game by then. And Mozgov is not awful. I don't know where you come up with this stuff. I guess you just enjoy making ridiculous claims.

So tempted to drop Ed Davis for this dude but it's hard to drop a guy who's starting for someone who hasn't even topped 20 mins yet. Sigh...decisions decisions.

He's just king of trolls. This the same guy that said Cousins will suck for the rest of the year.....

Lol come on man. Nurkic is so raw. There is no way he will be starting by all-star break, he'll be lucky if he's getting 10 minutes/game by then. And Mozgov is not awful. I don't know where you come up with this stuff. I guess you just enjoy making ridiculous claims.

10 minutes a game? LOL

Hes played 38 combined over the last two, and will be unleashed around the All Star break

What logic is there to think the Nuggets will play him only 10 minutes a game when their season is over? Hes their best proepsct by far

and Mozgov sucks

This guy is attracted to foul trouble like my ex is to being lunny. If he could just stop biting at every damn fake he'd be rosterable.

Dude just hurts other players value. Thats pretty much it. Useless

Whose value does he hurt on that team? A little surprised to see this sort of sentiment.

Hes the only player they have with star potential, get used to him hurting the value of scrubs like Mozgov, Hickson and McGee

Cant with for the Nurk to be unleashed properly

Hmmm. I'm tempted on replacing Brandan Wright for him.

depends on league type - if dynasty for sure - maybe H2H if your risk tolerance is high - but in 9 cat roto B Wright is pretty solid

depends on league type - if dynasty for sure - maybe H2H if your risk tolerance is high - but in 9 cat roto B Wright is pretty solid

That's true. I play 9 cat H2H.. I'm so intrigued by his upside but his role is still a big question mark... Getting itchy fingers now.

who the f...is this....

The 2nd centre taken in the draft, after Joel Embiid

The best post scorer and rebounder on the Nuggets roster

Nurkic...that you posting?

who the f...is this....

The 2nd centre taken in the draft, after Joel Embiid

The best post scorer and rebounder on the Nuggets roster

big body and very good scorer honestly. just wish he'd get more playing time so i can drop ilysova