Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rakmjn1

Jusuf Nurkic 2014-2015 Season Outlook

Fouls have been a concern for Nurkic all season and they reared their ugly head again tonight, restricting him to mediocre value. His 5-of-7 shooting was tainted by a 1-of-4 mark at the FT line, but owners should still be mildly encouraged by tonight's performance -- he's poised for as many minutes as he can handle in the coming weeks and is a reliable source of FG percentage, rebounds and blocks. Mar 22 - 9:00 PM

a reliable source of FG percentage? Really?

Just picked up the Nurkster. ^ I lol'ed @ "reliable source of FG%".

Anyone plan on starting him tonight vs Philly?

Eh, depends on your options. Philly sucks and most frontcourts explode on them. They're also coming of a SEGABABA so chances are they won't be 100%. As long as Nurk controls his fouls, I expect him to rack up stats. I'm also expecting Nurk to get swatted a few times by Noel (fine by me since I own both).

need dis ninja to block sum tangs tonight yeee.

need dis ninja to block sum tangs tonight yeee.

You seem very intelligent

Uhh, why the eff isn't this guy playing?

not starting again.. should have get alex len than him.

I feel your pain.

Why isn't he being 'unleashed'? Against the 76ers too...

What an ignorant piece of human excrement. I got this clown starting and The Lord on my bench...good thing im winning, now.

Hunt better play him big minutes on this upcoming back to back. How in the world does he go from playing 30 & 25 mins the last 2 games (fouled out in the 25 mins one, had 5 fouls in the 30 mins one) to 7 mins in this game (with just 2 fouls)???

Wondering if he's back in the starting unit tonight. Was he coming off the bench weds for match up purposes?

in my opinion it is just going to be a matter of time til he returns to form and is putting up good stats...im holding.

i believe he still has yet to be UNLEASHED. you are not going to find a similar player on the wire, hold if you can 1-2 more games.

did not start, yet again. :( they give up on him??

Basically am stuck with him on my roster til Monday. I am praying he is given minutes tonight. I need something out of him. These past 2 games have hurt like a mother,

Why are they giving Faried & Nurkic so little minutes?

Is Faried not playing up to par? tired? Or is it DEN meddling again?

Did Nurkic return too soon? Or are they just not playing him? It's obviously not foul trouble.

Anyone watch DEN games that can shine some light on these questions?

*Sorry for grouping Faried in here. Just it would make sense that if it's DEN meddling, they would say not to play Faried or Nurkic much.*

i dropped him for waiters. pretty sure at this point no one is rostering Nurkic.