Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

s-kayos

Vent & Rant Thread 2014-2015 Season

I know this might be a little early, but I am ready to start venting now..

You know your season could be off to a rocky start when already one of your rosters looks like this:

d2d_zpsbcc26af0.png

My fault though, this is the one team that I missed draft night for and the autodraft game me a squad like this lol.

I can imagine guys who already drafted Durant are a little down as well, of course hoping for his quick recovery.
Anyone else feeling some early disappointment?

For all those who drafted KD (thankfully not me), this thread needed to begin. Good job, s-kayos.

I just got rid of Horford and Reggie Jackson for a package that includes Beal!

I turned down a RWB and Klay for Curry and J.R . Smith deal two days ago.

Rejected Ibaka for Drummond deal (not sure yet if I will regret this)

Sorta regretting drafting Lawson over Conley.

Can't be as bad as the team posted in my sig with Marc Gasol as my best player. Took it over for some incompetent manager. It will be a long season, my friends.

Glad to see this thread is already started.

I haven't had any major injuries on my squad, but all I can vent about is that KJ got scooped up already. I'll be back with more I'm sure

Id like to rant anout managers not following up their promises to take over a team and instead just being inactive and not replying to any messages. However Im pretty (actually 100%) sure theyre reading here so I wont go into details. Instead I'll rant about injuries, coaches without set rotations and the Sacramento pg situation instead.

Got teams in 2 14 teamer leagues and we cannot find a common decent time to do the draft in both!!

Got a lesson in "Pitfalls of Public Leagues 101" when this trade was accepted just minutes after the draft and later passed without the required amount of vetoes...

Curry/Davis/Kobe for... Paul Millsap. <_<

vetoworthy_zpsd98c8fb0.png

Got a lesson in "Pitfalls of Public Leagues 101" when this trade was accepted just minutes after the draft and later passed without the required amount of vetoes...

This is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

I'm just going to vent in general.

KD and PG down.

Beal is out.

Brook Lopez can you play a healthy season?

Al Horford can you bench bro?

RWB, CP3 and AD all injury prone.

Lebron with the crappy playoff schedule.

Rondo with the fall to hurt his hand.

I would just like to say welcome to Fantasy Basketball 2014 Injury Edition.

Where there is no clear #1 and people are still drafting Derek Fisher. :-/

I'm just going to vent in general.

KD and PG down.

Beal is out.

Brook Lopez can you play a healthy season?

Al Horford can you bench bro?

RWB, CP3 and AD all injury prone.

Lebron with the crappy playoff schedule.

Rondo with the fall to hurt his hand.

I would just like to say welcome to Fantasy Basketball 2014 Injury Edition.

Where there is no clear #1 and people are still drafting Derek Fisher. :-/

That last line made me LOL. And kayos' post... Dear lord, that's hurtful

Whos writing these blurps on the frontpage??

es Young (hamstring) is likely a week away from returning to action.

He played through his hamstring injury last week and now he's going to have to sit out for a while. Young looked fine on defense and was solid in transition in his preseason action, but his offensive game is going to hold him back for a couple seasons.

James Young's OFFENSIVE game will hold him back? What?

1) This is horrible

2) How the heck did he draft Curry AND Davis?

3) Please tell us that's not a $$ league

Hmmm...public league, absurd trade minutes after the draft. Seen that before. And that's no collusion. That's one GM owning both teams and trading with himself. He's not cheating anyone but himself.

Thats why i dont play public leagues. Matter of fact i cut down to just owning one team. More focus and less chances for drama.

The rare chance i can own KD, and he gets injured hours before the draft!

Picked AD instead. Looking at my roster after the draft, i should've just took the risk with KD and owned him and Favors instead of AD and Hayward.

team1.jpg

Why draft any earlier than the October 25th, to do so really is verging on plain stupidity.

^

The annoying one

Why draft any earlier than the October 25th, to do so really is verging on plain stupidity.

In money leagues I agree, but in a friendly league drafting earlier can make it more fun too see draft picks bust or boom in preseason and start trash talking even before the real games have begun.

If your serious about fantasy BBal, drafting a couple of days before season tipoff is the most accurate and least frustrating way to do it, so yeah

I know this might be a little early, but I am ready to start venting now..

You know your season could be off to a rocky start when already one of your rosters looks like this:

d2d_zpsbcc26af0.png

My fault though, this is the one team that I missed draft night for and the autodraft game me a squad like this lol.

I can imagine guys who already drafted Durant are a little down as well, of course hoping for his quick recovery.

Anyone else feeling some early disappointment?

My vent is about espn. Look at that lineup not one player with dual eligibility?! Are they going to do anything about fantasy basketball this season?!

I have written to them twice about this. I ask anyone else out there p%#sed off about this to write to Them and ask when the position eligibilities will be updates!

Really? By then opening ranks are adjusted , players shine in exhibitions, and they lose their sleeper status,

My vent is about espn. Look at that lineup not one player with dual eligibility?! Are they going to do anything about fantasy basketball this season?!

I have written to them twice about this. I ask anyone else out there p%#sed off about this to write to Them and ask when the position eligibilities will be updates!

I wrote about a couple players that are currently listed incorrectly, and this is the response I got:

"Thank you for playing ESPN Fantasy Basketball.

I apologize for any inconvenience. We will be using the pre-season games to help determine additional position eligibility as well as waiting for final rosters to be sent to us. Players are constantly reviewed throughout the season but at the beginning of the season we ask that you be patient when sending in requests because coaches are tinkering with their lineups heavier than usual. We request that you allow a few regular season games to be played before calling or e-mailing in to us to ask that we look at adding PF eligibility for Thaddeus Young and SG eligibility for Giannis Antetokounmpo."