Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

s-kayos

Vent & Rant Thread 2014-2015 Season

So far I have lost 3.7% and counting on FG% today. That is ******* ridiculous. I've never seen more than 1.5% on a Sunday. FG% is now within 1% and is somehow the decider for the championship.

George Hill, Chlamers, Ariza, T Jones, Draymond, Hibbert, and Ish. 25.8% so far. Wow.

I picked up Galloway instead of Larkin (whom my opp. picked up)....... Lost my championship because of this

I'm winning one of my leagues on our last day till commissioner did this... zbPP0yO.png?1

f7AUvUG.jpg?1

Do they really need to be an a**hole?! This guy is so punchable

That's awful. I wish Yahoo could step in. I'd send an e-mail just in case.

If it's any solace, a guy who pulls something like this is going to struggle through life. Dude is obviously a POS and pretty stupid. That's not a good combo.

Mario Chalmers is the worst player of all time

You are the reason lebron left Mario. you and only you

I think I set a new personal record.

12 players played in my deep league today.

Only two shot above 50% from the field..

Total of 27/85, 31.8% FG.

Here's some highlights:

George Hill (0-5)

David West (1-5)

Draymond Green (2-11)

Gordon Hayward (2-11) (still in progress)

Klay Thompson (3-11)

Trevor Ariza (2-7)

Manu Ginobili (2-6)

Jordan Clarkson (1-4) (still in progress)

Man. Rough night.

Lost my championship matchup 4-5, FG% differential of .003 :angry:

I think I set a new personal record.

12 players played in my deep league today.

Only two shot above 50% from the field..

Total of 27/85, 31.8% FG.

Here's some highlights:

George Hill (0-5)

David West (1-5)

Draymond Green (2-11)

Gordon Hayward (2-11) (still in progress)

Klay Thompson (3-11)

Trevor Ariza (2-7)

Manu Ginobili (2-6)

Jordan Clarkson (1-4) (still in progress)

Man. Rough night.

word em up.

i got boffed in two leagues, but the worst of the two was:

ariza, pau, nerlens (gets a pass, he shot .500), hill, draymond and klay. and the other guy had pretty much everyone that went off. other league was not much better with klay, hayward, clarkson and others. rough day for fg%.

I'm winning one of my leagues on our last day till commissioner did this... zbPP0yO.png?1

f7AUvUG.jpg?1

Do they really need to be an a**hole?! This guy is so punchable

Is that iowncrazyhair by any chance??

His hair does look crazy :P

Bogut with 8 blocks against me. of course. when i lose Whiteside, Millsap, Dieng, and Big Al lol

can someone on my team that normally makes multiple 3-pointers please make ONE 3-POINTER?!

KLAY, MO WILLIAMS, KEMBA, MORROW, I'M LOOKING AT YOU GUYS.

Coasted through the whole season only losing 3 out of 19 games. In Champ playoff now with team in sig (Klay and Gay were grabbed off the Waivers last week when they were dropped by desperate owners trying to make this weeks palyoff), and yet I'm currently losing while my opponent will have more games played than me for the remainder of the matchup with some of my stars looking likely to cop more and more DNP's, while his haven't missed a game of ages!

WTF?

hahahaha oh how it can all unravel so fast :( The DNP's were expected but damn lol

Lol first time playing fantasy and I won, thanks to my hardworking roster #2015champion. :D

It all started in the playoffs having to drop injured/DNP players to make sure I win the week.. Terrence Jones, Al Jefferson, Gorgui Dieng, Jeff Teague & Lawson. Still in the championships though. But damn.

So talks of DMC shutdown, Whiteside splits his hand open, Noel now seen in a walking boot and my opponent hasn't had a single player miss a game through injury for 2 weeks....you seriously couldn't script this s--- haha

Gay, Butler, Millsap, Noel all down in my championship week... Also some random duds from my studs (looking at my boy Danny Green). I need a miracle about now!

Forgot to set my roster, 2 week and a half championship, went from being up 5-4 to losing 7-2 in the course of one day.

Yup when it rains and you dont bring an umbrella, you get drenched!

4 players not playing today (Hayward, Favours, LMA and Noel) brings it to a total of 10 games missed by my team in this matchup compared to my opponents ZERO. Have done what I can to bring in a streamer or two but weekly limits have made it a bit hard. Can't believe that I beast all the way through the year and DNP's will lose me this championship.

What b*ll**** to rest players as Utah. There's only 3 games left in the season, there's no postseason. Just give the fans some fireworks damn it. Those guys got plenty of time to rest soon.

Finished second in my main league, reach the championship game against the guy who finished fourth who somehow scraped past the team that finished first and was close to unbeatable (it's a keeper league and he made some trades that hurt him long term to win this year... Guess that backfired).

So I think I'm in good shape and should win as I'd beaten this guy twice already this season. That was until half my damn team starts resting, getting injured or putting up duds and I lose. I was annoyed, but what can you do?

I'll tell you what you shouldn't do. If your finals end on the 5th, you shouldn't keep checking the stats the week afterwards coz you're going to see all these bums suddenly start balling when there's nothing left to play for and it's going to drive you nuts. I can't wait for the finals to start so I can start focussing on something other than a disastrous end to my fantasy season.

Fantasy basketball is torture. Hate it more every year. Teams resting players is garbage. Fans pay good money to see stars players play.

Hopefully better scheduling with less back-to-backs will cut down on injuries and resting of players.

Final day of the season. I need about 30 points and 4 3's to win the championship and I had a spare PG roster spot available so I picked up Randy Foye. Why the F would a team with no playoff hopes decide to rest a player on the last game of the season? It makes no sense!

First and last time I play H2H.

Lol gg peeps, I beat two teams with none to two players injured while I had like 5 injured players in the final 2 rounds and I still won.