Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fantasick

Terrible trade offers 2014-2015

Favors for Iguodala in dynasty.

Both GMs were so mad when it was vetoed. The first one coz he didn't get Favors. But the other GM, he should be thanking us instead coz we saved his behind. He instead went berserk & even went as far as to threaten to throw me out just coz the Commish is his buddy. Who in the world would want to play with those crazy GMs for years? So i left.

Got offered Carroll, J Teague, Lin for my Batum, Favors, G Hill

I assume any counters I do, they will think it's unfair

Here are two trades that actually went down in my league...(Keeper Auction 9-Cat H2H League)

Lance Stephenson($17) + Dwyane Wade($19) for Blake Griffin($48) + Isaiah Thomas($5)

Kobe Bryant($26) + Paul Pierce($3) + Al Horford($19) + Tony Parker($8) for John Wall($51) + Demarcus Cousins($56) + Giannis Antetokounmpo($5)

The auction values are a little weird, especially horfords(ridiculously cheap) but still these trades seemed terrible to me.

Got the worst offer in my 5 years of fantasy basketball. Someone picked up Mike Miller and offered him to me for Nerlens Noel.

posted a message saying i want a 2 for 1 for dwight and saying i know my stuff so no low ball offers get this

hensen and foye 4 dwight ha

posted a message saying i want a 2 for 1 for dwight and saying i know my stuff so no low ball offers get this

hensen and foye 4 dwight ha

Ha! This one made me laugh. Perhaps the other guy thinks it's a 2 cat league.. Only FT% and minutes per game off the bench :D

Trade my friend was discussing to offer another player:

Giving up Harden and Drummond for Ibaka and Ellis.

I have yet to respond as I can't take him seriously.

Trade my friend was discussing to offer another player:

Giving up Harden and Drummond for Ibaka and Ellis.

I have yet to respond as I can't take him seriously.

You can get a lot worse offers... It's not in your favor to accept, but it's not a "terrible" offer (assuming FT% is a cat) like most others in this thread.

Friend got offered Russell Westbrook for his Curry. He said that Westbrook was a better shooter because of his fg% from midrange, his his higher 3pt % from the corner and higher 3pt% in clutch situations.

He said to sweeten the deal, he'll add Randy Foye to patch up Curry's absence of 3s.

Lol those are terrible. I have one guy in my league for past 4 years, every single year he does the same thing. Bombards every other owner with trade requests, almost always do they involve him wanting you to give him a 1st or 2nd rounder, for a middle rounder and a guy he Just picked up from FA yesterday.

I hate him lol.

Haha! Those trade offers happen to my league all the time too. Two for ones including his newly added ww player. Last year it was amir johnson.

My Nicolas Batum and Nerlens Noel for his Tyreke Evans and Larry Sanders.

I shouldn't have even responded, but I had to: "You're not being serious, right?"

I got proposed his Rudy Gay for my Damian Lillard.

Obviously declined this, but I decided to send a counter offer.

I give: Lillard and Markieff Morris

I get: Love and George Hill

This was accepted yesterday morning. I was initially pretty excited when this was accepted, since I would be able to have both Melo and Love on my team. I'd be lacking Assists though but was hoping to make up for it with Hill.

Of course, Hill gets diagnosed with a 3 week timetable for his injury this morning.

Was offered this in a salaried dynasty league..

I give Kawhi Leonard, Jose Calderon and a 1st round pick in next year's rookie draft for his Broke Lopez.

I laughed and laughed and laughed some more.

Everything was quiet and peaceful 3 years. Then came this: :angry::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turner, T. Thomson, Aa Gordon, A. Bennett, Stuckey for Dirk....

First team dropped: Ray Allen, Ian Mahimni, A Miller, Livingstone,

Second picked up: T. Zeller, C Kaman, R. Hood, Caron Butler,

Not my trade but Rose/Varejao for Anthony Davis was just accepted in my league smh

Dear god...

Exactly. And the hardest thing to comprehend right now is the person who traded AD is ok with this all and he got a lot of talk from other managers about why he took it. He's getting defensive and I fear that the team who got Davis will be a lot stronger than the rest

I was offered Tristan Thompson for my Rudy Gay just this past Tuesday in a redraft H2H Pts CBS league.

Wow! I think Thompson is a free agent in my league lol.