Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fantasick

Terrible trade offers 2014-2015

Not as bad as some offers in here, but still. Got offered Aldridge, Wade, Jr Smith, Boozer for my Wall, Love, T.Young and West. And it's a keeper league

I have offered Mike Conley to Westbrook owner and he counter with his Brandan Wright for my Anthony Davis. I dont think my offer so insulting, dont understand why he acted like that.

Last week I offered a few of my guys for Carmelo and Blake Griffin, and this is the trade I was offered in return:

Draymond Green, Nick Young, Gallinari, Chalmers, Teletovic & Jordan Hill for CP3, D. Rose, Brandon Jennings and Big Al Jefferson (worth mentioning that I picked up Draymond for $0 on Sunday).

I have offered Mike Conley to Westbrook owner and he counter with his Brandan Wright for my Anthony Davis. I dont think my offer so insulting, dont understand why he acted like that.

Really not a bad offer at all, if Conley was playing top-40 like he usually does than this would be borderline acceptable. Doesn't deserve the Wright for Davis insult offer though.

This, in keeper leagues i'm in.

Got offered Asik for Embiid; and Bledsoe and Nene for my Westbrook by a GM who calls himself justTHUG ( He's no JUST THUG. But JUST a THUG).

Same con GM offered this to a newbie and it got accepted: his Irving, Darren Collison, and Danny Green for Kevin Durant!

A. Drummond and Perry Jones for my AD. :lol: :lol:

Anderson Varejao + Norris Cole for Kyle Korver. Roto league.

After rejecting I received a 2nd offer: Varejao+C.Lee+Larkin for Korver+Bradley. I'd probably find better value on waivers lol

klay evan forneui and perry jones 4 derozan teague randolph

follwed by this message "you get backup production to Durant. also .This trade is good. small price to pay for a powerhouse team Westbrook Durant and Klay with Monta. is crazy. where does that happen"

Not my trade but Rose/Varejao for Anthony Davis was just accepted in my league smh

Dear god...

Exactly. And the hardest thing to comprehend right now is the person who traded AD is ok with this all and he got a lot of talk from other managers about why he took it. He's getting defensive and I fear that the team who got Davis will be a lot stronger than the rest

I guess he's just a big DRose fan. Waiting for Rose to be back to his MVP form #thereturn lol

been trying to add a big for blocks and boards for awhile now and terrence jones was one of my targets. One of my buddies say he isn't interested in anyone on my team except kawhi leonard. kawhi for jones are you kidding me?!

a guy from my league offered DeAndre, Ariza and Kemba for Curry to the other dude and he accepted. i think it's bs

a guy from my league offered DeAndre, Ariza and Kemba for Curry to the other dude and he accepted. i think it's bs

Not the worst trade in the world at all. A lot of high quality depth.

I've never been so insulted by an offer: his Brook Lopez, Teletovic, & Hardaway Jr. for my Dirk, Favors, and Lin. He comments, "Brook never scores 6pts in a game..dirk doesnt block, and hardly scores 20 ..youll have davis brook and horford..thats pretty good..and plenty of 3s coming your way" :huh:

Evan Turner and a scrub

...for my Lebron :(

Evan Turner wasn't even the scrub in that deal? hahaha

Evan Turner and a scrub

...for my Lebron :(

Evan Turner wasn't even the scrub in that deal? hahaha

Lol