Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BugzBunny101

I'm bored, post your questions and i'll help

i have Gordon and desperately need RB help and stuck at #8 on waiver so not likely to get Bills RB replacements or even Cadet.

Trying to deal Gordon obv....would you take joique bell or McKinnon for him...I have asiata so would be nice to lock up a backfield like I already have with Texas. Current record is tied for 2nd at 4-3 with a league all logged up between 5-2 and 3-4 so I don't know if I can afford to wait on Gordon now

OK here it goes, the person with the number one waiver is picking Mason, this I know for sure after talking to them. So which RB should I be going after first (I got the 8th pick). B.Brown, D.Robinson, A.Dixon, or B.Cunningham? Then who should I drop out of B.Cooks or B.Bolden? My team in sig, it's the 12 team

Would you drop either Mathews or Pierre Thomas for Hillman? League is PPR which RB do you like the most ROS

i have Gordon and desperately need RB help and stuck at #8 on waiver so not likely to get Bills RB replacements or even Cadet.

Trying to deal Gordon obv....would you take joique bell or McKinnon for him...I have asiata so would be nice to lock up a backfield like I already have with Texas. Current record is tied for 2nd at 4-3 with a league all logged up between 5-2 and 3-4 so I don't know if I can afford to wait on Gordon now

Put in waiver for Bills RBs, Cadet and Denard Robinson and see how the waiver wire goes. If you dont get any of the RB's then i'd make the trade.

Personally? I'd advise you to stick with Gordon since you have waited for so long. Rodgers as your QB, Calvin Johnson + Gordon WRs with TY at Flex would be unstoppable. And you'll sneak into the playoffs. Btw i wouldnt be surprised to see Crowell against the raiders do better this week than almost all of the RB names you just mentioned so stay patient, IMO

OK here it goes, the person with the number one waiver is picking Mason, this I know for sure after talking to them. So which RB should I be going after first (I got the 8th pick). B.Brown, D.Robinson, A.Dixon, or B.Cunningham? Then who should I drop out of B.Cooks or B.Bolden? My team in sig, it's the 12 team

I would rank them as: Robinson, Bryce Brown, Dixon and Cunningham. Robinson ahead of everybody because hes the clear cut starter.

I would easily drop Bolden. Cooks is better at home and he'll get his due this week especially if Graham doesnt do anything again.

Would you drop either Mathews or Pierre Thomas for Hillman? League is PPR which RB do you like the most ROS

I'd drop PT easily, Saints backfield is always a crapshoot and epecially since Cadet emerging. I like Hillman the most ROS with Matthews being a one ladder down...Oliver is killing it man.

Should I drop Bush for Tre Mason ? I have depth at the position and could gamble in hopes of striking gold.

Standard scoring.

Who are you starting this week at TE. Jason Witten VS. Washington or Scott Chanders @Jets?

The guy who has scored a touchdown this season. Hint: Jason Witten

Should I drop Bush for Tre Mason ? I have depth at the position and could gamble in hopes of striking gold.

In standard? Yeah probably if youre sitting at the top or something. I dont like Mason's match ups though but he did put up points against the Seahawks so you never know. I'd personally drop Randle before Bush though.

I'm looking to trade some RBs from Team 1 in sig. Who would you shop around and what would you be looking for in return. Obviously I need TE and QB help and wouldn't turn down another depth pick at WR.

Need to pick up a QB with Eli Manning on a bye this week. Gonna be dropping Cousins, Awful pickings it is brace yourself league is PPR.

Orton @ Jets

Carr @ Browns

Fitz vs. Titans

Hoyer vs Oakland (On waivers till October 24)

Possible Trades

Basically, through terrible luck, i'm 2-5 and i'm wondering if I should make either or both of these moves to strengthen my team or should I just stay put and hope my luck improves.(seriously, second in the league in pts scored but also second in pts scored against).

- Give Arian Foster for either Dez Bryant or Antonio Brown

- GIve Julio Jones for Alshon Jeffery and Justin Forsett

8 man team is in my Sig.

Thanks!

What are some RB I can get for Alshon? He's in my flex trying to see if I can maybe grab a RB instead

I'm sitting at 5-2 in my 12 team big money league and in first place, the question is out of these waiver wire running backs would you try to pick up first?

Reggie Bush- the guy dropped him last week

Jerick Mckinnon- I actually dropped him last week oops

Tre Mason

Is trading Cutler for Stafford a good idea?

Megatron is coming back so yes. Stafford is a different animal with him back.

Pick a FLEX (1 point per reception league)

Bryce Brown @ Jets

Allen Robinson vs Dolphins

Torrey Smith @ Bengals

Robinson is tearing it up so i'd go with him. I'm not sure if Bryce is even starting this week.

How would you rank these three for long-term value (and considering my roster)? I may not have enough FAAB to even get one -- I certainly won't get more than that.

Bryce Brown

Doug Baldwin

Denard Robinson