Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BugzBunny101

I'm bored, post your questions and i'll help

Should I trade Bradshaw and Reed away for Gronk? My team's in my sig. Thanks.

You have lot of RB options so i'd say go for it. Try packaging away Joique bell and Beckham instead though, i really like Bradshaw.

Drop Rainey for Bryce Brown ? Anthony Dixon? Matt Asiata? Travaris Cadet?.... OR stay put... have #8 waiver so not a big shot at brown

I'm looking to trade some RBs from Team 1 in sig. Who would you shop around and what would you be looking for in return. Obviously I need TE and QB help and wouldn't turn down another depth pick at WR.

For a QB: I would package a guy Vereen/Lacy with Matty Ice and get someone like Manning, Rodgers or Brees.

For a TE, I would do the same and trade away Vereen/Lacy with Charles and grab someone like Graham, Gronk, Olsen or Kelce.

Need to pick up a QB with Eli Manning on a bye this week. Gonna be dropping Cousins, Awful pickings it is brace yourself league is PPR.

Orton @ Jets

Carr @ Browns

Fitz vs. Titans

Hoyer vs Oakland (On waivers till October 24)

Carr is a rookie who is too hot and cold.

Hoyer is about to get benched soon.

Texans are going to be running the ball all day against the Titans and i dont trust divisonal match ups.

Orton is the answer here against a weak Jets secondary. Plus no CJ and no Fjax so lot of throwing on Sunday.

Possible Trades

Basically, through terrible luck, i'm 2-5 and i'm wondering if I should make either or both of these moves to strengthen my team or should I just stay put and hope my luck improves.(seriously, second in the league in pts scored but also second in pts scored against).

- Give Arian Foster for either Dez Bryant or Antonio Brown

- GIve Julio Jones for Alshon Jeffery and Justin Forsett

8 man team is in my Sig.

Thanks!

I dont like the idea of having Ben Tate as your RB2 if you give away Arian Foster and Julio Jones is tearing it up. Just terrible luck as you said, I would stay pat. The numbers will catch up soon. Sneak into the playoffs and you'll do damage! Shady will pick up soon, dont worry

What are some RB I can get for Alshon? He's in my flex trying to see if I can maybe grab a RB instead

Lacy, Bernard, Ellington and Leveon Bell if the owner bites. Trade him after this week though or when he has a really good game. You'll get low value this week since he didnt do anything on sunday.

I'm sitting at 5-2 in my 12 team big money league and in first place, the question is out of these waiver wire running backs would you try to pick up first?

Reggie Bush- the guy dropped him last week

Jerick Mckinnon- I actually dropped him last week oops

Tre Mason

PPR? Bush, McKinnon, Mason....in that order.

Standard? McKinnon, Mason, Bush....in that order.

How would you rank these three for long-term value (and considering my roster)? I may not have enough FAAB to even get one -- I certainly won't get more than that.

Bryce Brown

Doug Baldwin

Denard Robinson

I would rank them as Robinson, Baldwin and Bryce Brown in PPR.

Robinson is a ladder ahead of those 2 because he could catch the ball as well. Baldwin is a decent option because of the Harvin trade and Bryce Brown is just a 2-4 weeks rental with too many RBs involved. We won't know his true value maybe after a week or 2.

Drop Rainey for Bryce Brown ? Anthony Dixon? Matt Asiata? Travaris Cadet?.... OR stay put... have #8 waiver so not a big shot at brown

Rainey is worthless. I would definitely drop him for those guys.

I rank them as Bryce Brown, Cadet, Dixson and Asiata in that order.

How would you rank these three for long-term value (and considering my roster)? I may not have enough FAAB to even get one -- I certainly won't get more than that.

Bryce Brown

Doug Baldwin

Denard Robinson

Robinson is a ladder ahead of those 2 because he could catch the ball as well. Baldwin is a decent option because of the Harvin trade and Bryce Brown is just a 2-4 weeks rental with too many RBs involved. We won't know his true value maybe after a week or 2.

But Fred Jackson isn't a spring chicken any longer, so the injury could be slower to heal? I would be surprised to see him miss towards the high side of the expected time period.

Should I trade

Cameron, Romo

FOR

Bush, P.Thomas, Malcom Floyd?

My QB is Cutler, My TE is Kelce

PPR or Standard?

If you need RB help bush, if you need WR help Floyd.

I have them ranked as Floyd, Bush and then Pierre Thomas in that order.

Cool idea Bugz. A question for you, what do you think of this trade that I completed:

I sent: Vereen, Antone Smith and Smith Sr.

I get back: Hillman, Ball, Rashad Jennings.

My team 12 team standard:

Cutler/Romo

Vereen/Williams/A. Smith

Bryant/Tate/Smith Sr./ODB/Gordon/Holmes

Graham

Tucker

Eagles

Plus 2 free roster spots after taking out the garbage to go after some ww fodder.

Bryce Brown

Doug Baldwin

Denard Robinson

But Fred Jackson isn't a spring chicken any longer, so the injury could be slower to heal? I would be surprised to see him miss towards the high side of the expected time period.

We also havent Bryce Brown running in the bills system. He hasnt played in over a year and dont forget his fumbling issues. Eagles have a nice running scheme for players and Denard Robinson just ran away with the job last week. Not to mention hes sucha solid pass catcher out of the backfield as well.

Cool idea Bugz. A question for you, what do you think of this trade that I completed:

Cutler/Romo

Vereen/Williams/A. Smith

Graham

Tucker

Eagles

Plus 2 free roster spots after taking out the garbage to go after some ww fodder.

Absolutely love it. Jennings was top 5 before he got injured. Antone smith is in a mess of a RBBC and Steve Smith seems to be slowing down on those crazy stats he was putting up. I love Hillman plus you handcuffed him with Ball and you have Gordon coming back so you'll never play Steve Smith again anyways. Youre a thief.

Cutler/Romo

Vereen/Williams/A. Smith

Graham

Tucker

Eagles

Absolutely love it. Jennings was top 5 before he got injured. Antone smith is in a mess of a RBBC and Steve Smith seems to be slowing down on those crazy stats he was putting up. I love Hillman plus you handcuffed him with Ball and you have Gordon coming back so you'll never play Steve Smith again anyways. Youre a thief.

That's is what I was thinking as it was going back and forth in my head. I like that Denver is done with their bye. I hope Jennings comes back into shape after their bye and that he runs like he did before his injury.

Also, I think I might pick up Jonas Gray off of ww if I don't get one of the big name guys (Mason, Robinson, Brown) off ww tomorrow.

What do you think about available handcuffs? I am looking at Joseph Randle in a few of my leagues and I am tempted to snag him knowing he won't give me much for now. But looking at the holes that the Dallas o-line is making. Even I could run through those. Murray is beating all odds, but I think the workload will eventually catchup to him and his injuritis. Might be worth a gamble?

What do you think about available handcuffs? I am looking at Joseph Randle in a few of my leagues and I am tempted to snag him knowing he won't give me much for now. But looking at the holes that the Dallas o-line is making. Even I could run through those. Murray is beating all odds, but I think the workload will eventually catchup to him and his injuritis. Might be worth a gamble?

I would deff add him, Murray is bound to go down. We just dont know when. He was a bit dinged up yesterday too so any time now. And that O line is amazing, im even thinking about picking up Dunbar in my PPR league since he could catch. Gotta get them before the starter goes down man, just ask any fjax or spiller owners lol.

Am I crazy to think that Shoelace is the answer to Jacksonville's rushing woes?

Am I even crazier to drop Crowell for him?

And have I completely lost it to have him as my #1 waiver over Tre Mason?

Looking for a solid FLEX ROS. THANKS man!

The only bad thing about Robinson is that he played the Browns whose front line defense was decimated with injuries. If he had done this vs. another defense, it would give us a better idea. So hard for me to tell if this is him and his skills coming out, or just another right time and place thing. This upcoming week will give us a better idea.

The only bad thing about Robinson is that he played the Browns whose front line defense was decimated with injuries. If he had done this vs. another defense, it would give us a better idea. So hard for me to tell if this is him and his skills coming out, or just another right time and place thing. This upcoming week will give us a better idea.

I hear you but his schedule is good ROS. Also, look at his Rush ATT/Rush Yards. Good ratio in limited touches. The more opportunity he's had the better he looks. Also his receiving game