Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BugzBunny101

I'm bored, post your questions and i'll help

Am I crazy to think that Shoelace is the answer to Jacksonville's rushing woes?

Am I even crazier to drop Crowell for him?

And have I completely lost it to have him as my #1 waiver over Tre Mason?

Looking for a solid FLEX ROS. THANKS man!

That half PPR definitely makes it tempting for Shoelace cuz you could even plug him in as your WR3 depending on match ups. I would honestly do that because Mason has a tough schedule, IMO and he still has Cunningham taking away carries and catches on 3rd downs.

I would drop Jeremy Hill over Crow-Mo though. There are more chances of Ben Tate getting injured than Hill. And Crowell will still get 10-12 touches now that Terrance West messed up last game.

Help with my claim order with the #3 waiver pick this week. Thanks.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=479994#entry4997617

I like Tre Mason and Baldwin.

Mason over Shoelace and Bryce Brown (or Dixon for that matter)? I have Stacy. NON-PPR.

Easily. Hes a clear cut starter who will easily get 15-20 touches. Shoelace would be a close 2nd. That bryce brown + Dixon situation is anyone's guess. Bills havent even activate brown all year long and dont forget his Fumble issues. Dixon is just a plodder.

Would you accept/offer T.Y.Hilton for M.Forte? or would I have to throw something else to him? This is from my 10 team league in my sig

Based on my team would use #4 waiver on either Brown or Robinson?

Yeah for sure, i'd drop jordan matthews for either of those guys. Brown over Robinson here because they'll be on your bench and Brown has more potential to turn out as an RB1 than Robinson....later on in the season. But if you needed help right now! Then Robinson most definitely.

Would you accept/offer T.Y.Hilton for M.Forte? or would I have to throw something else to him? This is from my 10 team league in my sig

I've got Forte myself and i would never accept. TY Hilton + Lacy? Maybe.

who to pick up on the waiver wire ? mason is the best choice ?

at the moment my roster is : (NFL fantasy 10 team league)

Kaepernick, Newton

Lynch, Jennings, Bush, Pierce

Aj Green, Marshall, Cordarelle, ODB jr. Crabtree

Kelce/Cameron

Pierce and jennings are not yet available, just got them in a trade that brought AJ Green to my team. And i sent Gore, Watkins and Mckinnon. Don't know if it was the best decision but as i'm 2-5 in my league, i decided to make the move.

should i drop cameron for mason ? or kelce ?

DEMARCO and Z. STACY owner--rather drop Stacy for Tre Mason/RB5 or J. Randle handcuff on that DAL OLine?

B.Oliver, J.Forsett and C. Ivory the other RB2s

Start Lacy or Ivory this week? Team #2 in sig.

Lacy, easily. Starks dinged up, Saints cant stop anyone, better offense, etc.

Buffalo run D is actually tough to run on.

who to pick up on the waiver wire ? mason is the best choice ?

at the moment my roster is : (NFL fantasy 10 team league)

Kaepernick, Newton

Lynch, Jennings, Bush, Pierce

Aj Green, Marshall, Cordarelle, ODB jr. Crabtree

Kelce/Cameron

Pierce and jennings are not yet available, just got them in a trade that brought AJ Green to my team. And i sent Gore, Watkins and Mckinnon. Don't know if it was the best decision but as i'm 2-5 in my league, i decided to make the move.

should i drop cameron for mason ? or kelce ?

I would drop Cameron and pick up Mason. Kelce is the best option Alex Smith has right now.

interesting trade I was just offered. Murray/Heath miller for Gio/Jimmy Graham

My team currently looks like this:

QB: Tom Brady/Ryan T.

RB: Matt Forte, Demarco Murray, Rashad Jennings, Ronnie Hillman

WR: Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Vincent Jackson, Desean Jackson, Eric Decker

TE: Ertz, Heath Miller, Ebron

Ive been considering trading Murray because they are talking about cutting his work load + I cant see him staying healthy.

Huge increase at TE but a setback at RB.

10 man PPR league. Murray and Forte are ranked #1 and #2 and Gio is ranked #7.

Thoughts?

DEMARCO and Z. STACY owner--rather drop Stacy for Tre Mason/RB5 or J. Randle handcuff on that DAL OLine?

B.Oliver, J.Forsett and C. Ivory the other RB2s

Stacy didnt even touch the ball on sunday. Drop Stacy and pick up Mason ASAP. Hold on to Randle like a kangroo baby holds its mother and sleep peacefully at night time young prince. Murray is killing it for you.

interesting trade I was just offered. Murray/Heath miller for Gio/Jimmy Graham

My team currently looks like this:

QB: Tom Brady/Ryan T.

RB: Matt Forte, Demarco Murray, Rashad Jennings, Ronnie Hillman

WR: Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Vincent Jackson, Desean Jackson, Eric Decker

TE: Ertz, Heath Miller, Ebron

Ive been considering trading Murray because they are talking about cutting his work load + I cant see him staying healthy.

Huge increase at TE but a setback at RB.

10 man PPR league. Murray and Forte are ranked #1 and #2 and Gio is ranked #7.

Thoughts?

Very interesting trade but i would actually pull the trigger. Gio just had a bad week, no worries and Graham would be a major upgrade at Tight End, he'll be healthy in a week or 2. And honestly the Saints have no body to throw to in the red zone, Colston has been meh so far. I'd say do it!! I dont see Murray keeping up this insane pace either. Forte + Gio + Graham + Brown + Brady = Domination in PPR league.

Would you drop Wes Welker or Brian Quick to pick up Baldwin? PPR

I would totally drop Welker for him. I still like Quick since hes the Rams WR1 and just got caught up in tough match ups. Welker is one hit away from career ending injury and way too many mouths to feed in Denver, you wont feel comfortable starting him. Hes after DT, JT, Sanders....essentially making him a 4th passing option in that broncos team.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=480260

I don't want to type all that out and include the pic. I can probably change the trade to Watkins, Rivers, Hopkins, and Sankey for Miller, Randle, and Hunter. what do you think?

That was really tough. Can you give away someone like Torrey smith instead of Miller? I really dont like Ingram as your RB2 and Sankey is crap in PPR....stay away.

I would honestly package Matt ryan + Torrey smith for Brady and hope for him to bite. He lacks WRs and you have lot of solid WRs especially with Megatron coming back in a week or 2.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=480260

I don't want to type all that out and include the pic. I can probably change the trade to Watkins, Rivers, Hopkins, and Sankey for Miller, Randle, and Hunter. what do you think?

That was really tough. Can you give away someone like Torrey smith instead of Miller? I really dont like Ingram as your RB2 and Sankey is crap in PPR....stay away.

I would honestly package Matt ryan + Torrey smith for Brady and hope for him to bite. He lacks WRs and you have lot of solid WRs especially with Megatron coming back in a week or 2.

well my thinking is Miller has a pretty tough schedule ahead and nah he is high on Brady for some reason, so that won't happen. Matt Ryan's value is pretty low now too.

Potential trade im thinking of offering..

Keenan Allen and Rivers for Matty ice, golden and reggie wayne.

Is it fair? And who wins?

Team is 1st in signature. I like rivers over ryan as I think Ryan's inconsistency, especially on the road might bite me in the a**. I also think keenan will turn it up as hes seeing targets and has crazy talent. Wayne is also out 1 to 2 games and if I did this trade I was thinking of picking up Hawkins to fill Waynes spot and grab Flacco for Rivers week 10 bye. Thanks.

I am very fortunate to be sitting at 5-2, but injuries are killing me. Megatron, ryan mattews and reggie wayne are expected to miss time and Zac stacy and steven jackson have been busts. My bench is full of handcuffs. I was thinking of trying to pull a trade for T.Y. Hilton and maybe get giovani or jamal charles as well. Got any advice or ideas for the team?

10 Team League

QB:Andrew Luck

WR: Andre JOhnson

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: Davante Adams

RB: Demarco Murray

RB: Denard Robinson

TE: Travis Kelve

Flex: Kendall Wright

Flex:Jason Witten

Bench:CALVIN JOHNSON, RYAN MATTHEWS, Steven Jackson, zac stacy, khiry robinson, Bobby Rainey, Knile Davis, Joseph Randle, Jermaine Kearse, Markus Wheaton

K: Chandler Catanzaro

DEF: New England