Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Answer

M.Floyd or M.Wallace? WHIR

I think Floyd. I own Wallace and he also has a good matchup but there's a better chance Miami leans on the run as they may not be playing from behind. I think Eagles can put up points so better odds of a shootout w/ Palmer targeting Floyd.

Thanks for help on mine.

I like both, and am surprised noone has suggested Wallace.

I think I like Wallace here. He's their most frequent red zone target, and has been involved in the new offense this year since day 1. I guess the concern is that they get up big vs. Jax and run it. If you feel that way, go ahead and play Floyd. He'll be a fine play this week as well with AZ keeping up with the PHI offense.

For what its worth, JAX killed the CLE running game last week because Hoyer couldn't throw. If Tannehill needs to throw a bit to loosen em up, it'll be to Wallace.

mine: http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=480470

I do see Wallace having a good game against Jax. Since I am already starting Ellington and Palmer, I think I may go Wallace to avoid having too many of the same team out there.

I'm going to be that guy and say Wallace. I like the match up better and think he will get a higher volume of targets

I like both, and am surprised noone has suggested Wallace.

I think I like Wallace here. He's their most frequent red zone target, and has been involved in the new offense this year since day 1. I guess the concern is that they get up big vs. Jax and run it. If you feel that way, go ahead and play Floyd. He'll be a fine play this week as well with AZ keeping up with the PHI offense.

For what its worth, JAX killed the CLE running game last week because Hoyer couldn't throw. If Tannehill needs to throw a bit to loosen em up, it'll be to Wallace.

mine: http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=480470

Yeah but Jax also lost Posluszny so they take a huge hit on defense, especially in the run game. I like Wallace to get some big plays in this game.

Also since you are already starting Ellington and Palmer I would lean more Wallace.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=481037

If you're the favorite, I'd go Wallace. If you are expecting to lose this week, I'd go Floyd.

Floyd has been boom or bust. Wallace is more consistent, but I definitely feel like Floyd will have a breakout game soon.

Floyd

They should have to score to keep up with Philly, and Philly is terrible against the pass

Wallace is the safe option and not a bad one

Wallace for sure, more proven & the better WR overall.

Wallace = 14pts in my league essentially every week. Floyd could go either way as the Eagles' D was getting a lot of pressure before their bye week, but I could also see it being a big point game and the Eagles' secondary is 3/4 garbage.

So I agree with "that0neguy".

I would actually do Wallace. He's getting good numbers and their offense is pretty decent. He's their #1 WR by far.