Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bjav4282

ONE LAST CHANCE TO DRAFT ESPN H2H 9 Cat Standard Most Cats Snake 10-12 teams Monday night 10/27 9 p.m. Est. $30 LeagueSafe

ill take a spot if one still open zaekadams@gmail.com

Invite sent, one final spot left, pay instantly with leaguesafe and it's yours.

Total moves per week is going to be 7, we had one member having a mini-meltdown. His LeagueSafe will be refunded, and now his slot is open if anyone wants it.

this guy took my money then changed the settings and tossed me from the league.. Beware!

this guy took my money then changed the settings and tossed me from the league.. Beware!

It's through LeagueSafe, and will be refunded. I didn't take a damn thing.

Need 1 more, this league is legit

this guy took my money, changed the league settings then tossed me from the league when I bitched. he also kept my cash.

this guy took my money, changed the league settings then tossed me from the league when I bitched. he also kept my cash.

i don't get how he took your cash? did you send him money directly?

this guy took my cash, then changed the settings for the league and when I bitched he kept my cash and deleted me from the league

cash went to leaguesafe but he didn't return it

i don't get how he took your cash? did you send him money directly?

It is in leaguesafe, everyone paid that way, your money will be returned to you at your request. This is all over a 7 player per week add versus 3, nothing more. Tony was condescending from the moment he joined the league and is now attempting to spread lies. From the leaguesafe site:

Entry fee payments for NBA leagues may not be made after 10/27/2014. To set an earlier payment deadline, activate this feature and set a new date. This date is also the refund deadline for your league members. Refunds requested prior to the Payment Deadline will be honored, no questions asked. After this date, any refund requests must be approved by the league commissioner. Our refund policy is designed to prevent league members who may have a bad draft or an underperforming team from withdrawing their entry fees from the league.

Modifying this setting will automatically distribute an email notification to all league owners.

this guy changed the league settings after I paid the entry fee and when I bitched he deleted me from the league. Beware. I haven't been reimbursed either.

this guy changed the league settings after I paid the entry fee and when I bitched he deleted me from the league. Beware. I haven't been reimbursed either.

No, you do not need the approval of your league commissioner to request a refund from LeagueSafe, assuming your deposit is eligible for refund. To be eligible, a refund must be requested prior to the season deposit deadline when all league funds become locked.

The procedure would involved contacting us via http://customerservice.leaguesafe.com/ and including the following information:

-Name of the league

-Transaction id for the deposit

-Request for a refund to either the means of payment (credit card, e-check, etc) or as an account credit posted to your LeagueSafe account that can be used to pay towards other leagues you may have.