Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cloudee

$100 H2H Yahoo (LeagueSafe) - Experienced Commish

I have a lot of experience as a commish and have been running a $65 NFL league since 2009

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1704

I'm thinking 10 to 12 teams with a Sunday or Monday draft depending on how fast folks sign in.

Here's the league page:

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/130341

Settings are copied from my 2013 Yahoo Pro

PS: Did they give a reason yet for not doing Yahoo Pro for Basketball this year? I noticed they have partnered with the NBA now...

No BS commish fees. Split for top 3 will be:

$500

$350

$150

I'll adjust it if we get 12.

I'm interested. But it'll depend on draft availability for me.

valensi24@yahoo.com

I'm interested. But it'll depend on draft availability for me.

valensi24@yahoo.com

Well let's get 10 or 12 and decide. I'd really like to draft before Tuesday.

Sending you an invite. If we get enough people today, I wouldn't mind drafting tomorrow if folks prefer that

We need 5 more.

I'm going to go ahead and pay now. Would be nice to have everyone do so as soon as they sign in.

If I'd known Yahoo wasn't doing Pro Leagues, I'd have made this thread much earlier lol

I joined because the draft was Monday night. If that changes, I am not sure I will be able stay in the league

Guys, please don't take offense to this but I just want to avoid accusations down the road (I have seen a lot of stuff in 6 years as a commish lol)

It just looks a bit shady if we have someone with 1 post who emailed the other guy to get in before posting here. I'm sure it could be perfectly innocent (new roto user) but I don't want any talk of collusion.

If I let Brian in, I will not approve any trades between your teams and I will watch your matchups carefully.

Just an FYI,

I don't know Brian at all. He saw my email in the thread. Do what you want, but I have no relationship with him what so ever

Like I said, no offense but I've been around long enough to avoid anything that could bring up complaints from other managers down the road