Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cloudee

$100 H2H Yahoo (LeagueSafe) - Experienced Commish

I had just signed up to rotoworld and I clicked the link to activate but I guess it didn't, so I couldn't figure out to post, the reply was grayed out. I just reached out to someone I saw post but then figured it out. Honestly I don't know palek, but I t shouldn't matter anyway, since we vote on trades, etc.

I would also think that many people know other people in the same league. I'm in a Football league with 4 friends and 8 strangers from a league I found in a Rotowire forum. All trades should be looked at for collusion and regardless of if you know an owner, if it's a fair trade then it's fair. Like I said, I don't know Palek and I'm at Legoland with my family, so let me know if in in or not. Thanks

This is my first time postin on here but long time fantasy player. With no pro leagues this is why I'm on here and this sounds perfect. I'm in email me at ballsoharden1@gmail.com

I have sent out leaguesafe invites. Let's all try to pay before the draft.

Even though the payment deadline is 11/1, I reserve the right to replace you before the draft if someone else wants in and is willing to pay right away.

I have also been in a money league for years (ESPN). A lot of people dropped out this year so I'm looking for a good 10 team H2H. Please send invitation to joeyjv20@aol.com

Hello there,

My friend and I are interested, can you please send invite to brianli8@yahoo.com and christopher.y.dai@gmail.com. We have over 10+ years fantasy bkb experience and just want to have some fun and competition. If you think there is any relation in between or unfair trade going on you can absolutely block trades from us. But I can assure it will be a fair compeition with some fun. Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Brian

Looks like we have 10 now. 12 would be ideal and I'll also start a waitlist of people willing to pay today to replace anyone who hasn't paid by this evening

5 have paid so far. Based on that and the fantasy profiles, it's looking like we have a good group

6 paid now.

One person dropped so we have 9 teams. Looking for 3 more and will also waitlist anyone who can pay today

League is now full.

Resolving payment for the last person but I think we're all set. Do not join the LeagueSafe page unless I invite you (if I drop someone) cos we are full right now...