Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

parrothead

2015 Either/Or Game

Gyorko, although if Travis starts hitting in front of Bautista, I would swing the other way.

Stephen Vogt or Marcus Semien

Whoops, Semien.

Better streamer for tomorrow: Daniel Norris - TOR (@NYY), or Shane Greene - DET (vs. MIN)?

Leaning Greene because of facing a weak lineup at home, but reading about Norris' upside has me thinking twice...

Please only answer if you have knowledge of both pitchers (or a strong feeling about one, ha)... WHIR!

Pompey and Souza. Both should get a lot of SBs are are safer bets than Cron.

McCann or Pearce? (5x5 + OBP)

Its close but I'd go Arenado assuming Rendon doesn't run as much as he did last year. Arenado has more power and plays in the better park. Rendon being out for the next few weeks doesn't help either.

Denard Span or Oswaldo Arcia (5x5 cats + OBP)

I like Span (mostly due to OBP)

Which young M's hurler (for the season) - Paxton or Walker?

I like Span (mostly due to OBP)

Which young M's hurler (for the season) - Paxton or Walker?

Paxton, I'm not trusting Walker after that first dreadful start until he proves his command can be trusted and he won't completely implode again.

Mike Moustakas or Jose Iglesias (adds SS availability as well as 3B)? Both are off to great starts this year and trying to figure out if either is the real deal.

I'd go with Moose. The post season seems to have carried over & so far it looks like he's figured some things out.

Stay with Yadi at catcher or take a shot with Norris in SD (who's been hitting 5th behind Kemp & Upton) or Vogt in OAK?

It's between Pomeranz & Greene.

Id go Pomeranz... Doesn't play in the AL East.

Kazmir or Samardzija? (h2h points redraft)

Greene got traded to the Tigers in the Offseason. No longer on the Yankees so not in the AL East. I'd probably go Pomeranz though

It's between Pomeranz & Greene.
Id go Pomeranz... Doesn't play in the AL East.

Kazmir or Samardzija? (h2h points redraft)

Samardzija. Slightly better K/9IP last year and Kazmir was just awful down the stretch last year. Kazmir will get less wins and Shark will get more compared to last season. I'd consider Shark to have a higher floor.

Kole Calhoun or JD Martinez (5x5 + OBP and QS)

JD Martinez power looks legit and gonna breakout big this year.

Jesse Hahn or Jimmy Nelson

Hahn is safer, Nelson has more upside. Give me nelson. It's close though.

Danny Santana or Marcus Semien?

Martin

This season only Arod or Bryant?

Bryant. A-Rod's hot streak will end sooner or later and Bryant has too much potential to pass up on this season.

Devon Travis or Jose Iglesias (5x5 with OBP and QS)

I'd go Travis for now, he's shown he can draw a walk plus he's hitting leadoff with some power.

ROS I might lean toward Iglesias just because he's got more MLB experience and I think is less prone to slumping

Phil Hughes or Alex Wood

Hammel. I think the Rogers Centre is going to be an issue for the Jays all season. I know he's pitched relatively well there, but this team is totally feast or famine... Hammel has some nice defence behind him and is the NL throwing to pitchers.

McCutchen or Abreu