Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.Funktopus

**100% WHIR** Pick 2 WR **100% WHIR**

This is not a very pretty situation. I go Holmes and Hawkins. Touchdowns go through those guys on those teams, despite that the TDs are few and far between.

Thanks for the help on mine!

Holmes and Hawkins (Gabriel if Hawkins is out). Thanks a ton on mine.

Wow, this is a crazy range of answers haha

no consensus at all but loving the responses - keep em coming!

Thx for help. Hurns and Hawkins is what I would do. Holmes has a higher ceiling than Hawkins but lower floor.

Hurns as the top choice for me. Then Hawkins second, followed closely by Holmes.

THanks for helping mine

Cecil will be out and so might Lee, so go with Hurns and Holmes. Oakland should be throwing all day.

If Hawkins plays definitely start him...and I would probably go Holmes

If Hawkins is active tonight I would go Holmes and Hawkins. If Hawkins is not active I would go with Holmes and Hurns.

1) Hawkins- Love the old team hype and he's been consistent.

2) Holmes- The upside to get scores against a defense that gives up point

3) Hurns- If hawkins can't go. I actually think he is better than Holmes but there are a lot of mouths to feed in JAX (as mediocre as they are)

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=487432

Homes n Hurns (H & H), Garbage time and Prime Time, London.

**Mine (pick any one) are on first page, 1:30 pm range: DEFENSES, DROP VJAX for TAVARIS & FAIR TRADE (Kelce/Mathews for Julius Thomas).

Tough one my man but I would personally go with Holmes due to the fact the Raiders are gonna have to throw a lot while playing catch up, gives him the best shot out of any option you have of putting up a big game. Then I go with Hawkins for the consistency purpose. Out of all the options he has been the most consistent and I believe they will have to throw a lot as run game has fallen apart and they will most likely be playing from behind. Hope this helps and best of luck.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=487449

Hawkins/Gabriel and Hurns. Shorts missed practice Thursday so he will be starting opposite Robinson.

Thanks for mine

Hurns and Holmes for me. Garbage time for OAK should keep Holmes in it and Shorts could miss the game making Hurns look decent this week. Thanks for the help on mine.