Dakines

Rotoworld's blurb 'consistency'

1 hour ago, trusthaprocess said:

In fairness, he did miss a fair amount of games, and his erratic scoring totals and low FG% doesn't help his cause either. I wouldn't have cut him, but some impatient owners may have. It's not as outrageous as you think though, considering he is an anchor in a key area (FG%).

its pretty outrageous

kcp fg% volume is still better than wall, gasol, kemba, lillard, melo, hood ect.

anyways i got a good chuckle when i read it  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

its pretty outrageous

kcp fg% volume is still better than wall, gasol, kemba, lillard, melo, hood ect.

anyways i got a good chuckle when i read it  

I think he'll begin to play better again now that the jail stint is over with. He was pretty brutal during that time. 

• Like 1

E'Twaun Moore

Sun, Jan 14 Points and triples, that’s what Moore does, but he typically doesn’t bring much else to the box score. 

Mon, Jan 8 Moore stands out with his ability to score in other ways, while chipping in enough boards, assists and defensive stats to make up for off-shooting nights

:D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

03D33118-411B-4958-9811-EFB460959EC3.thumb.jpeg.2a0e83cc8214a839ec7a0b51e8e9eb5d.jpeg

Dont know where to post this but has anyone had more turnovers in one day...and russ still playin...

Edited by L3onD

18 minutes ago, L3onD said:

03D33118-411B-4958-9811-EFB460959EC3.thumb.jpeg.2a0e83cc8214a839ec7a0b51e8e9eb5d.jpeg

Dont know where to post this but has anyone had more turnovers in one day...and russ still playin...

For next time . . .

Lou Will's line  last night, 31/3/9. Roto's blurb on him last night...

"Lou Williams finished with a game-high 31 points on 12-of-19 shooting in Monday's 113-102 victory against the Rockets.

Williams hit 4-of-8 from behind the 3-point line while chipping in with six rebounds, two assists and two blocked shots over 40 minutes."

No idea where they got the 6 boards, 2 dimes and 2 blocks from, whoops. 

It's Harrel's stats. Good if we could have this combination though. Something like Lebron James.

Tomas Satoransky looks...

different

Tomas_Satoransky.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, CFN said:

Tomas Satoransky looks...

different

Tomas_Satoransky.jpg

Never heard of the Satoransky triplets?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

we hate, i know, but this was nice:

' If you would have told us that Emeka Okafor would be better than Jahlil Okafor in 2018, we would have sent you to a psychiatrist. '

• Like 1

Lou Williams hit 8-of-16 shots for 20 points, two rebounds, four assists, two steals and a block in 30 minutes of Monday's win over the Nets.

He didn't hit a 3-pointer after hitting four in each of his previous two games, but the minutes are there, he's happy in L.A. and he should continue to be a big part of what they do going forward. Make sure he's not available in your league.

Comical, just like the guy below. 

jason miller lol GIF

Edited by chud12
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, chud12 said:

Lou Williams hit 8-of-16 shots for 20 points, two rebounds, four assists, two steals and a block in 30 minutes of Monday's win over the Nets.

He didn't hit a 3-pointer after hitting four in each of his previous two games, but the minutes are there, he's happy in L.A. and he should continue to be a big part of what they do going forward. Make sure he's not available in your league.

Comical, just like the guy below. 

jason miller lol GIF

Everyone is discussing adding Luke Kornet and they write this lol come on..

yesterday

The key is that Richardson's minutes haven't changed at all with the arrival of Dwyane Wade and he should be locked and loaded for a big finish to the season.

today 

The arrival of Dwyane Wade isn't good for J-Rich

ffs rotoworld

• Haha 2