Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MelTurpin

Robert Covington 2014-2015 Season Outlook

The sixers are tanking so why would they start Covington lol. Gonna have to ride it out

Why not? It's not like he will win them games single handedly. They still lose even if Lord logs big minutes and is ballin' hard anyway. Why not develop him rather than let your 35y old scrubs play in games you tank anyway?

Because Sam Hinkie has Covington in his fantasy league and he's tanking there too.

LOL AT JEHOB

wow yeah but do you remember the time I dropped him because I was worried that he would put up inconsistent lines because the coaching staff and management were trying to tank.

if only I had held him I could have reaped the rewards of his beastly lines this week lol @ me

Smh... **** this. Lord actually got decent mins tonight but was scrubbing it up :(

dropped for ryan anderson.

Robert Clutchington! I know he's been slumping for the past week but he always seems to bring it on Sunday when I need 3-pointers the most!

HIm or Terrance Jones this year.

T.Jones... Covington's role with the 76ers is uncertain, last year it killed some teams, Jones is a starter

Please use player search or create a new player thread to represent the upcoming season.

Locking.